Serious Fraud Investigation Office Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट May 29, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of Serious Fraud Investigation Office
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPCL 49 Camp Assistant Grade 3 Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
About Serious Fraud Investigation Office
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is a fraud investigating agency in the country. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The SFIO is involved in major fraud probes and is the co-ordinating agency with the Income Tax and CBI.
It is a multi-disciplinary organization having experts from financial sector, capital market, accountancy, forensic audit, taxation, law, information technology, company law, customs and investigation. These experts have been taken from various organizations like banks, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Comptroller and Auditor General and concerned organizations and departments of the Government. The Government approved setting up of this organization on 9 January 2003 on the basis of the recommendations made by the Naresh Chandra Committee which was set up by the Government on 21 August 2002 on corporate governance.
SFIO recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Additional Director / Joint Director (Forensic Audit), Deputy Director,Senior Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Private Secretary (Deputation).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants or Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in Business Economics or Master in Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree for a great career at Serious Fraud Investigation Office.