, Health Care
, Andhra Pradesh
+91 891 - 282 4444
, Tamil Nadu
, Tamil Nadu
+91 4362 228155
0471 - 3045600/ 3045646
, Uttar Pradesh
0551 250 1736
Baba Raghav Das Medical College (BRD Medical College) is a Medical College in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1969 and is affiliated to Gorakhpur University. Nehru Hospital is affiliated with the college. Its foundation stone was laid by the then Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Late Shri Chandra Bhanu Gupta. It was named after a devoted freedom fighter Baba Raghav Das who was a prominent Sarvoday Leader of this area and close associate of Mahatma Gandhi and Acharya Vinoba Bhave.
+91 11 23271226
Ramjas Foundation is located in Daryaganj, New Delhi is an Educational Society established in the year 1912 by its Founder Late Rai Kedar Nath ji to commemorate the name of his father Lala Ramjas Mal Ji. Ramjas Foundation stands for serving the cause of education without any commercial motive.
India has the largest Waqf land in the world. As per estimation by Sachar Committee Report, 2006 there are about 4.9 lakh registered Waqf properties comprising of about 6 lakh acres of land. Most of these properties are situated at urban locations and have the potential of generating an annual income of Rs. 12,000 crore i.e. at 10% return on market value if these properties are developed and managed properly. The surplus annual income from these properties would be used for the welfare of the people in the Community.
+91-40-24615296, 24615299, 23437100-103 & 105
A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited is India's premier Urban Co-operative Banking Institution. The Bank has attained this premier position without compromising the spirit of co-operative principles, while at the same time striving to assimilate and implement newer methods of work organization and management, with a firm commitment to its objectives.
A P Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd. (popularly known as Mahesh Bank) was registered as a Primary Co-operative Society on 30th June 1977. The Bank has commenced its operations on 9th August 1978.