Serious Fraud Investigation Office Admit Card - May 24, 2022 | Live News Updates
Browse latest admit card notifications from Serious Fraud Investigation Office
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 Updated May 23, 2022
- RBI 294 Officers Grade B Phase-1 Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 16, 2022
- ECGC Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- ESIC Social Security Officer (SSO) Phase-I Pre Exam Admit Card Download at esic.nic.in Updated May 18, 2022
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 - 250 Apprentice Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 20, 2022
- JVVNL 1512 Technical Helper Written Exam Admit Card Download Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Civil Services (Preliminary) IAS Exam 2022 Admit Card Updated May 13, 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPSC 281 Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022 Updated May 23, 2022
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2021 Updated May 16, 2022
About Serious Fraud Investigation Office
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is a fraud investigating agency in the country. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The SFIO is involved in major fraud probes and is the co-ordinating agency with the Income Tax and CBI.
It is a multi-disciplinary organization having experts from financial sector, capital market, accountancy, forensic audit, taxation, law, information technology, company law, customs and investigation. These experts have been taken from various organizations like banks, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Comptroller and Auditor General and concerned organizations and departments of the Government. The Government approved setting up of this organization on 9 January 2003 on the basis of the recommendations made by the Naresh Chandra Committee which was set up by the Government on 21 August 2002 on corporate governance.
SFIO recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Additional Director / Joint Director (Forensic Audit), Deputy Director,Senior Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Private Secretary (Deputation).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants or Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in Business Economics or Master in Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree for a great career at Serious Fraud Investigation Office.