AIATSL Recruitment 2022 for 763 Handyman, Driver, More
Vacancy Circular No:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited
invites applications for recruitment of Handyman, Driver, More
Handyman, Driver, More
(AIATSL)1ST floor Transport Workshop Building Air GSD Complex Opp. n Oil Sahar , Mumbai, 400099 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 763 Posts
|AIATSL Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Handyman, Driver, More|
|Education Requirement||Diploma, ITI, 10TH|
|Total Vacancy||763 Posts|
|Age Limit||GEN : 28 Years OBC: 31 Years SC/ST: 33 Years|
|Experience||0 - 4 years|
|Salary||17520 - 21300(Per Month)|
|Posted on||05 Apr, 2022|
|Walkin Date||07 Apr 2022|
Educational Qualification: Diploma, ITI, 10TH
The reservation will be as per the Presidential Directives. The actual reservation of vacancies would depend upon the prevailing strength at the time of appointment.
1. Position: Ramp Service Agent
2. No of Post: 47
3. Qualifications & Experience:
a. 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with NCTVT - certificate issued from
b. Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject.
c. AND Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
4. Salary in INR Per Month: 21300
1. Position: Sr. Ramp Service Agent
2. No of Post: 16
3. Qualifications & Experience:
a. 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognized by the State Government or ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with NCTVT - certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State /
b. Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject.
c. Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
d. Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test/ screening test (learning license / payment receipt of the licenses and also receipt of confiscating of license by police ) will not be considered Must have four years’ Experience in maintenance and operation of Ramp Equipment and ramp handling procedures at the airport
e. Or Maintenance and operation of automobile/hydraulic equipment from automobile/ Hydraulic equipment manufacturer or their authorized service center (in case of the welder the four years’ experience should be over and above the minimum qualification experience i.e total five years’ experience)
4. Salary in INR Per Month: 21300
1. Position: Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
2. No of Post: 80
3. Qualifications & Experience: SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
4. Salary in INR Per Month: 19350
1. Position: Handyman
2. No of Post: 620
3. Qualifications & Experience: SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, ie. Ability to understand and speak is desirable. Airport Experience will be preferred
4. Salary in INR Per Month: 17520
17520 - 21300(Per Month)
Age Limit: GEN : 28 Years OBC: 31 Years SC/ST: 33 Years
1. Sr .Ramp Service Agent/ Ramp Service Agent/Utility Agent cum Ramp driver:
(a) Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for screening.
The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day of the Walk-In or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
(b) Physical Endurance
3. The selection procedure will be on the same day of the Walk-In or on the subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
How to Apply:
1. Venue: System & Training Division, 2nd Floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, CSMI Airport, Terminal-2, Gate No. 5, Sahar, Andheri-East, Mumbai400099.
2. Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1 st March, 2022, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement)
3. and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
4. Please write your Full Name & Mobile No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
5. A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
6. The advertisement for this recruitment is being published on our company website, hence please visit our company website www.aiasl.in
7. Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must appear with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer
8. Walk-in date & Time: 07.04.2022 from 0900 to 1200 Hours to 11.04.2022 from 0900 to 1200 Hours
(i) The short listed suitable candidates will be considered for engagement on a Fixed Term Contract basis subject to their turn in merit order, availability of vacancies in consideration with reservation for SC/ST/OBC. The prospective
candidate should be fit to carry out the duties of the post.
(ii) Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract basis, if offered. Presently the contract is for One year and same is renewable subject to assessement on the performance. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
(iii) Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/Economically Weaker Section candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
(iv) SC/ST candidates who are eligible for the post & residing beyond 80kms. from the venue and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
(v) Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
(vi) The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st March, 2022, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
a. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
(vii) Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as Disqualification
Published on: 05 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Air India Air Transport Services. The other Related Jobs Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Handyman, Customer Agent, More - ( 45 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 May 2022|
| Customer Agent, Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver and Handyman - ( 862 Posts) Posts
Air India Staff Housing Colony, GST Road
|Last Date: 09 May 2022|
| Handyman, Driver, More - ( 763 Posts) Posts
(AIATSL)1ST floor Transport Workshop Building Air GSD Complex Opp. n Oil Sahar , Mumbai
|Last Date: 07 April 2022|
| Chief Financial Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 21 October 2021|
| Manager (Finance) - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Andheri (East), Mumbai
|Last Date: 1st June 2021|
| Assistant (Accounts) - ( 4 Posts) Posts
||Last Date: 1st June 2021|
About Air India Air Transport Services Recruitment
About Air India Air Transport Services
Air India, the premier flight carrier of India is one of the most extensive flight service provider in India.
Air India Air Transport Services was established in July 1930. Air India Air Transport Services is owned by the government of India. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi. Air India Air Transport Services operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international airports.
Air India Air Transport Services recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Customer Agent, Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver, Customer Agent, Senior Customer Agent, Senior Ramp Service Agent, Junior Customer Agent, Ramp Service Agent, Ramp Service Agent (LG), Ramp Service Agents, Senior Customer Agent, Handyman (Only for Male Candidates), Security Agent, Junior Executive Technical, Assistant Controllers.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in HSC (XIIth std pass), SSC (Xth pass) + Must possess valid HMV Driving Licence, Graduate in any discipline with ability to speak fluent English and local language and conversant with basic computer operations, Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production/Electronics/ Automobile Engineering or ITI with NCTVT in Motor Vehicle/ Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/Welder after passing SSC, Graduate in any discipline, Knowledge of Computers, Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical /Electrical / Automobile / Production / Industrial Engineering / Electronics, Graduate in Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Aviation or Computers, for a great career at Air India Air Transport Services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 763 vacancies in total. Handyman, Driver, More: 763 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Handyman, Driver, More, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Handyman, Driver, More: INR 17520 - 21300(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Handyman, Driver, More, Important Instructions: job at Air India Air Transport Services
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (AIATSL)1ST floor Transport Workshop Building Air GSD Complex Opp. n Oil Sahar , Mumbai
What is Air India Air Transport Services Handyman, Driver, More: 763 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Handyman, Driver, More: 763 Posts, is 7th April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Handyman, Driver, More, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th April, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022