Govt Alagappa University Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Alagappa University Recruitment 2022 alagappauniversity.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Alagappa University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Alagappa University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Department of Biotechnology,Karaikudi, Sivaganga, 630003 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Alagappa University Announced Job Notification For Project Assistant Vacancies - 20000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||08 Jan, 2022|
|Walkin Date||11 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
A Written test/Walk-in Interview will be held at Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630 003 on 11.01.2022 at 11.00 AM for the following position:
1. Post Name: Project Assistant in the DST-SERB funded project entitled, “Impact of specific metabolites during bacterial infection and their role in multigenerational adaptation”
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualification: Essential: Post Graduate (PG) degree in Biotechnology/Microbiology with experience in cell and molecular biology techniques; Desirable: Experience in metabolomics related work
4. Emoluments & Duration: Rs. 20,000 per month- for three years plus 8 % HRA.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates appearing for the Walk-in-Interview should bring CV, copies of certificates and all original certificates/ testimonials for verification. An advance copy of the CV may be sent by email to : [email protected]. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
2. Written test/Walk-in-Interview will be held at Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630 003 on 11.01.2022 at 11.00 AM
Published on: 08 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Alagappa University Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Alagappa University. The other Related Jobs Alagappa University Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Department of Biotechnology, Karaikudi
|Last Date: 11 January 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 06 December 2021|
| Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 October 2021|
| Project Fellow - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20 October 2021|
| Teaching Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 September 2021|
| Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 09 September 2021|
| Senior Research Associate (SRA) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 2nd July 2021|
About Alagappa University Recruitment
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University Reaccredited with 'A' Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) is located at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. This University has emerged from the galaxy of institutions initially founded by the great philanthropist and educationist Dr. RM. Alagappa Chettiar.
Alagappa University was established by a Special Act of the Government of Tamil Nadu in May 1985 with the objective of fostering research, development, and dissemination of knowledge in various branches of learning. Alagappa University is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. The University has 34 Departments, 7 Centres and 2 Constituent Colleges on its campus.
The University offers education through Regular, Week-end, Distance and Collaborative modes.
As a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), as well as the member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), it has rewarding relations with other academic institutions, research laboratories, and industrial establishments that promise a spectacular feature.
The University is having International Collaborations with Universities / Institutions of Higher Learning in countries like China, Malaysia, West Indies, U.S.A. and South Korea. Innovative programs are designed and offered at the University for the foreign students. 40 international exchange programs attract the attention of the teachers and students from abroad.
Alagappa University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., Degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/equivalent or B.Tech., with GATE/M.Tech., Degree in Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering for a great career at Alagappa University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Alagappa University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Department of Biotechnology, Karaikudi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th January, 2022
- IRCTC Invites Application for Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NBPGR Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 134 Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, More Vacancies
- MAKAUT Invites Application for 5 AICTE Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment 2022
- Paschim Medinipur District Invites Application for 21 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Purabi Dairy Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2022
- National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) Invites Application for 3 Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NIAS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IIT-BHU Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022