Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2022 for 23 Assistant Professor
Birsa Agricultural University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor in Birsa Agricultural University. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 06 August 2022. Candidates can check the latest Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment 2022 Assistant Professor Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.bauranchi.org/ recruitment 2022 page.
Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.bauranchi.org/. Birsa Agricultural University selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Jharkhand. More details of www.bauranchi.org/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Birsa Agricultural University (BAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Kanke, Ranchi, 834006 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 23 Posts
|Application For Employment Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||Birsa Agricultural University|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||23 Posts|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||25 Jul, 2022|
|Walkin Date||06 Aug, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Any Masters Degree
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Assistant Professor in Birsa Agricultural University.
How to Apply:
Published on: 26 July 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Birsa Agricultural University. The other Related Jobs Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Birsa Agricultural University Recruitment
About Birsa Agricultural University
Agricultural education was first started in Bihar in 1945 with the establishment of Bihar Agricultural College at Sabour in the district of Bhagalpur. Later on, it was realised that the agricultural situation and features of the plateau region of South Bihar is different from the rest of Bihar. Hence there was a need of a second college for this region. Ranchi Agricultural College was established in 1955, Ranchi Veterinary College in 1961 and College of Forestry in 1980. Considering the importance of agricultural education for the agricultural development of the state, the first Agricultural University in Bihar – Rajendra Agricultural University was started in1971 with its headquarters at Pusa. In view of the specific agriculture features of Chotanagpur and Santhal Parganas, the establishment of a second Agricultural University, for this region of the Bihar State, was conceived.
Birsa Agricultural University was established in the year 1981. It is located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. Its objective is to develop area specific technologies and manpower in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry and forestry. Faculties of Birsa Agricultural University are - Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Faculty of Forestry, College of Biotechnology. Birsa Agricultural University recruitment offers great career opportunities offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Research Fellow/ Research Associates, SRF, Project Associate, Computer Assistant, Technician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in any Discipline, BCA With Knowledge of Data Entry and Hindi/English, Master Degree in relevant Subject, M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agricultural Physics/M.Tech in Meteorology/M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agril. Meteorology/Agronomy/Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry/Agril, M.V.Sc. in Animal Nutrition/Animal Breeding & Genetics/ LPM, Ph.D in any branch of Agriculture or M.Sc. in any branch of Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ag.) with driving license for motorcycle, MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/BCA, for a great career at Birsa Agricultural University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 23 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 23 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Skills / Eligibility job at Birsa Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kanke, Ranchi
What is Birsa Agricultural University Assistant Professor: 23 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Birsa Agricultural University Assistant Professor: 23 Posts, is 6th August, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th August, 2022
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Invites Application for 1484 Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- CEPT University Invites Application for Assistant Manager or Senior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Central Arid Zone Research Institute (CAZRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Junior Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute (CIFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute Of Petrochemicals Engineering And Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Lecturer, Instructor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry (CIP) Invites Application for Clinical Psychology Tutor, Psychiatric Social Work Tutor Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Invites Application for 19 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Central Institute of Road Transport (CIRT) Invites Application for 15 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice and General Stream Graduates Recruitment 2023
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Invites Application for 57 Inspector, Sub Inspector, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST) Invites Application for 32 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Raipur (NHM Raipur) Invites Application for 79 Nursing Officer, Physiotherapist and Various Posts