Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Cantonment Board Fatehgarh. The other Related Jobs Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Electrician and Various Posts - ( 04 Posts) Posts
Rajput Road, Farrukhabad
|Last Date: 21st January 2023|
About Cantonment Board Fatehgarh Recruitment
About Cantonment Board Fatehgarh
Fatehgarh Cantonment Board is an autonomous body under the control of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence and discharges obligatory and discretionary functions as per the provisions of Cantonment Act, 2006. The Cantonment Act lays down both the mandatory and discretionary functions of the Board such as education, public health, sanitation, roads, street lighting, water supply and birth and death registration. For the purpose of administration and civil representation the cantonment board is divided into Seven wards. There are various other rules such as the cantonment account code, cantonment fund servant rules, cantonment land administration rules and cantonment property rules which emanate from the Cantonment Act. Presently, the Cantonment is governed by the Cantonments Act, 2006 and various Policy letters and Instructions of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India issued from time to time. Though the Board functions as a local municipal body, yet it is under the administrative control of Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), New Delhi and Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, Lucknow. The Cantonment Board consists of Seven elected Members, three nominated Military Members, three Ex-officio Members (Station Commander, Garrison Engineer and senior executive Medical Officer), one representative of the District Magistrate. An officer of the Indian Defence Estates Services which is a central civil service is posted as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as well as the member secretary of the Board. The board is headed by the President Cantonment Board (PCB) who is the Station Commander and also presides over the meetings of the cantonment board. The term of the elected Members is of 5 years. The Vice President is elected from amongst the elected.
Cantonment Board Fatehgarh is a local government organization in India that is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the cantonment area in Fatehgarh, Uttar Pradesh. Cantonment boards are established under the Cantonments Act of 1924 and are responsible for providing civic amenities and maintaining public health and sanitation in the cantonment areas. Services provided by Cantonment Board Fatehgarh may include water supply, sewage management, solid waste management, and maintenance of parks and playgrounds.
Career opportunities with Cantonment Board Fatehgarh may include a variety of roles in areas such as administration, finance, engineering, and public health. These opportunities may include positions such as:
- Administrative Assistant: Responsible for providing administrative support to the board and performing tasks such as scheduling meetings, maintaining records, and handling correspondence.
- Accountant/Finance Officer: Responsible for managing the board's finances, including budgeting, auditing, and financial reporting.
- Engineer: Responsible for overseeing the maintenance and construction of infrastructure within the cantonment area, such as roads, buildings, and water supply systems.
- Public Health Officer: Responsible for ensuring public health and sanitation within the cantonment area, including overseeing waste management and disease control.
- Junior Clerk, Steno-typist, LDC, and other posts are also available in the Cantonment Board Fatehgarh.
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM) Invites Application for 31 Research Officer (Unani) Recruitment 2023
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Rashtriya Military School Dholpur (RMS Dholpur) Invites Application for 4 Assistant Master Recruitment 2023
- Central Glass And Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) Invites Application for 11 Scientist, Senior Scientist Recruitment 2023
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 248 Tradesman Skilled Recruitment 2023
- Sikkim University Invites Application for 9 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Antrix Corporation Limited (ACL) Invites Application for Legal Associate Recruitment 2023
- Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for 203 Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
- NMDC Limited Invites Application for 42 Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- NMDC Limited Invites Application for 4 Medical Professionals Recruitment 2023
- National Handloom Development Corporation (NHDC) Invites Application for 9 Management Trainee (Technical) Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Security Officer Recruitment 2023