CU Jammu Recruitment 2023 For 20 UDC, LDC and Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: 28
Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) UDC, LDC and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of UDC, LDC and Various Posts in the Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 29th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Recruitment 2023 UDC, LDC and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.cujammu.ac.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
The Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.cujammu.ac.in/. Central University of Jammu (CU Jammu) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Maharashtra. More details of www.cujammu.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
UDC, LDC and Various Posts
Samba, Jammu, 181143 Jammu & Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 20 Posts
1. Section Officer:
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognised Institute/ University.
(ii) Three Years’ Experience as Assistant in the Level 6 or eight years as UDC in Level 4 in any Central / State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions or holding equivalent positions in any reputed Private companies/ institutions / bank with annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more. (iii) Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting.
2. Private Secretary:
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
(ii) At least 03 Years experience as Personal Assistant or equivalent or 5 years as Stenographer or equivalent in a University/ Research establishment/ Central/ State Govt. /PSU and other autonomous bodies.
(iii) English/Hindi Stenography speed:120 wpm in English or 100 wpm in Hindi.
(iv) English/Hindi Typing speed: 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m.in Hindi.
(v) Knowledge of computer applications.
3. Personal Assistant:
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute / University.
(ii) Proficiency in Stenography in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 100wpm.
(iii) Proficiency in Typing in English or Hindi with minimum speed of 35 / 30 wpm respectively.
(iv) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(v) Two years experience as Stenographer or equivalent with working knowledge of computers in Central State Govt. Organisations / University / Research Institution or Central / State / autonomous Institution/ reputed private institutions having a turnover 200 Crores.
(i) Bachelor Degree from a recognized University / Institution.
(ii) Three Years of experience as UDC or equivalent in the Level 4 in Central/ State Government/ University/ PSU and other Central / State / Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ institutions/ corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more.
(iii) Proficiency in Typing, Computer applications, noting and drafting
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering/Technology in relevant field from arecognised Institute/ University with one year relevant experience OR Diploma in Engineering in the relevant field and three years’ experiencein relevant field in CPWD / State PWD or Similar Organised Services / Statutory or Autonomous Organisations / Central / State Universities / Autonomous Institutions or reputed Private construction company with an annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more.
6. Statistical Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics OR Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics with Statistics as one of the subjects OR Bachelor’s degree in Economics with Statistics as one of the subjects OR Bachelor’s degree in Commerce with Statistics as one of the subjects.
7. Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute/ University.
(ii) Two year experience as Lower Division Clerk/ Equivalent posts in University/ Research Establishment / Central State Govt./ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ institutions / corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of at least Rs.200/- Crores or more.
(iii) Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm
(iv) Proficiency in Computer Operations.
8. Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
(i) A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Institute / University.
(ii) English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work).
(iii) Proficiency in Computer Operations.
(i) 10th class Pass from any recognised Board.
(ii) Possession of a Valid Commercial Driving License for Light/ Medium/ Heavy Vehicles issued by the Competent authority having no adverse endorsement
(iii) Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).
(iv) Experience of driving motor vehicles for at least 05 years in an organization.
10. Library Attendant:
(i) 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
(ii) Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized institution.
(iii) One year experience in a University/ College / Educational Institution Library.
(iv) Basic knowledge of computer applications.
21700/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 40 Years.
1 Candidates belong to General/ EWS/OBC categories - Rs. 1000/-.
2 Candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories - Nil
3 Regular Employees of Central Universityof Jammu - Nil.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://cujammunt.samarth.edu.in/index.php/site/login. (This Job Source is Employment News 8-14 April 2023, Page No.26).
Published on: 6th April 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central University of Jammu Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central University of Jammu. The other Related Jobs Central University of Jammu Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About Central University of Jammu Recruitment
About Central University of Jammu
Center University of Jammu (CUJ), was established on 8th August 2011. The vision & mission of University is to provide quality higher education to women’s for empowering them, by teaching, research emphasis on national development, by building a knowledge base and promote quality higher education that empower the human being and develop human research to meet the social needs.
The University offers various Courses for Undergraduate , Postgraduate , PhD in Academic Discipline of B.A (Honours) Social Work, B.A (Hons) Hindi Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar, Statistics,Commences,B.A.Programmes in English,Hindi, Sanskrit,Music,History,Political Science, Biochemistry, Biological Science, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Electronic,Life Science, Food Science & Technology, Physic, Instrumentation Mathematics, Tourism & Travel Management, Public Policy and Public Administration, Environment Science, National Security Studies, Mass Communication and New Media etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 20 vacancies in total. UDC, LDC and Various Posts: 20 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for UDC, LDC and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows UDC, LDC and Various Posts: INR21700,
When can I can apply for UDC, LDC and Various Posts job at Central University of Jammu
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Samba, Jammu
What is Central University of Jammu UDC, LDC and Various Posts: 20 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Central University of Jammu UDC, LDC and Various Posts: 20 Posts, is 29th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for UDC, LDC and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th April, 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 56 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for 198 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) Invites Application for 133 Block Educational Officer Recruitment 2023
- NHM Gariaband Invites Application for 133 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- NHM Parbhani Invites Application for 98 Staff Nurse, Supervisor and Various Posts
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Medical Superintendent, Chief Librarian, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- Jaipur National University Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT Delhi) Invites Application for Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Programme Manager, Infrastructure Consultant and Procurement Consultant Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Chandigarh (NHM Chandigarh) Invites Application for Data Analyst Recruitment 2023