Govt Collector Office Satara Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Collector Office Satara Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Collector Office Satara. The other Related Jobs Collector Office Satara Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Collector Office Satara Recruitment
About Collector Office Satara
Collector Office Satara is located in Powai Naka, Satara, Maharashtra. The office provides information regarding R.T Income, Land Records, Straight Service Recruitment 2016, Tender Notices, Weapon Ban and Ordered Jamavabandi, government Land grant cases, Sand Auction, Animal Husbandry Office, Road development Plan.
Collector Office Satara offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Clerk Typist, Junior Clerk, Talathi.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation (10th Class) with Typing Speed 30 WPM in Marathi and 40 WPM in English, Graduate in any Discipline, for a great career at Collector Office Satara.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Collector Office Satara?
Candidates can apply for Collector Office Satara 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Collector Office Satara official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Collector Office Satara 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Collector Office Satara. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Collector Office Satara 2020.
How can I join in Collector Office Satara?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Collector Office Satara. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Collector Office Satara will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Collector Office Satara only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Collector Office Satara?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Collector Office Satara.
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Project Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Hindi Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Central Bank Of India Invites Application for 5000 Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Application for 9 Support Officer Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 5 Assistant Analyst Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 10 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for 67 Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for Junior Trial Coordinator Recruitment 2023
- DMHO Narayanpet Invites Application for 12 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- College of Vocational Studies (CVS) Invites Application for 106 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 391 Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2023