Collector Office North Bastar Kanker Recruitment 2023 For 671 Various Posts
Vacancy Circular No: -
Collector Office North Bastar Kanker Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts in the Collector Office North Bastar Kanker. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 26th June 2023. Candidates can check the latest Collector Office North Bastar Kanker Recruitment 2023 Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the kanker.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Collector Office North Bastar Kanker Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ kanker.gov.in/. Collector Office North Bastar Kanker selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Chhattisgarh. More details of kanker.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts
-, Kanker, - Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 671 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 5th, 8th Class, (10 +2) (Relevant Discipline). For more details, please refer to official notification.
5200-20200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-45 Years.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
For more details, please refer to official notification.
Published on: 13th June 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Collectorate Office Kanker Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Collectorate Office Kanker. The other Related Jobs Collectorate Office Kanker Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts - ( 671 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 26th June 2023|
About Collectorate Office Kanker Recruitment
About Collectorate Office Kanker
The Collectorate Office in Kanker is the administrative hub for the district of Kanker, located in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It serves as the headquarters for various government departments and facilitates the implementation of government policies and programs at the district level.
The Collectorate Office is responsible for the overall coordination and supervision of administrative activities in the district. It is headed by the District Collector, who is an administrative officer appointed by the state government. The Collector acts as the chief representative of the government and is responsible for maintaining law and order, revenue collection, land administration, disaster management, and various other functions.
The Collectorate Office plays a crucial role in providing public services to the residents of Kanker. It oversees the issuance of important documents such as birth certificates, death certificates, and various government permits. It also facilitates the implementation of government welfare schemes and programs, including education, healthcare, and social security initiatives.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 671 vacancies in total. Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts: 671 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts: INR5200-20200,
When can I can apply for Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts job at Collectorate Office Kanker
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Kanker
What is Collectorate Office Kanker Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts: 671 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Collectorate Office Kanker Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts: 671 Posts, is 26th June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, Assistant and Various Posts, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 111 Group-C Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 158 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Invites Application for 417 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023