Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer
Vacancy Circular No: 03/2023
Delhi Cantonment Board Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer in Delhi Cantonment Board. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 24th March 2023. Candidates can check the latest Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023 Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the delhi.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ delhi.cantt.gov.in/. Delhi Cantonment Board selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Delhi. More details of delhi.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Sadar Bazar, New Delhi, 110010 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
1. Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Two years of professional experience in Civil Engineering works.
2. Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Two years of professional experience in Mechanical Engineering works.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-30 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://cbdelhi.org/recruitment/
Published on: 1st March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Delhi Cantonment Board. The other Related Jobs Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Engineer - ( 02 Posts) Posts
Sadar Bazar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24th March 2023|
| Assistant Teacher - ( 40 Posts) Posts
Sadar Bazar, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17th March 2023|
| Junior Clerk - ( 22 Posts) Posts
-, New Delhi
|Last Date: 13 January 2023|
| Junior Engineer (JE) - ( 04 Posts) Posts
Sadar Bazar, Delhi
|Last Date: 2nd January 2023|
About Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment
About Delhi Cantonment Board
Delhi Cantonment is popularly referred to as Delhi Cantt was established in the year 1914. Until February 1938, the Cantonment Board Delhi was known as the Cantt authority. The Delhi Cantonment is as Class I Cantonment Board. The Delhi Cantonment houses the Indian Army Headquarters, Delhi Area; the Army Golf Course; the Defence Services Officers Institute; military housing; Army and Air Force Public Schools; and various other defence-related installations. The cantonment also houses the Army Research and Referral Hospital and Base Hospital a tertiary care medical centre of the armed forces of India.
Presently, the Cantonment is governed by the Cantonments Act, 2006 and various Policy letters and Instructions of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India issued from time to time. It is under the administrative control of Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), New Delhi and Principal Director, Defence Estates, Western Command, Chandigarh.
The Cantonment Act lays down both the mandatory and discretionary functions of the Board such as education, public health, sanitation, roads, street lighting, water supply and birth and death registration.
Fire fighting, water supply, public health, street lighting, birth & death registration, horticulture, primary education and sanitation are the prime departments of Delhi Cantonment Board.
Delhi Cantonment Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Junior Engineer (Civil).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, Diploma in Civil Engineering for a great career at Delhi Cantt.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Engineer: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Engineer: INR44900-142400,
When can I can apply for Assistant Engineer job at Delhi Cantonment Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sadar Bazar, New Delhi
What is Delhi Cantonment Board Assistant Engineer: 02 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Delhi Cantonment Board Assistant Engineer: 02 Posts, is 24th March, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th March, 2023
- Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Invites Application for Senior Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2023
- NERIWALM Invites Application for Deputy Director, Assistant Library & Information Officer Recruitment 2023
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Invites Application for Engineer, Safety Officer, Environment Officer Recruitment 2023
- Harish Chandra Research Institute (HRI) Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2023
- India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) Invites Application for Consultant and Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 6 Apprentice (Library) Recruitment 2023
- Sainik School Korukonda Invites Application for TGT (Mathematics) Recruitment 2023
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 8 Scout & Guide Quota Posts Recruitment 2023
- JIPMER Invites Application for 9 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) Invites Application for 12 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023