Govt Electronic Media Monitoring Center Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment 2022. Latest Job: MANAGE Invites Application for Outreach Specialist Recruitment 2021.
Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Electronic Media Monitoring Center. The other Related Jobs Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Outreach Specialist - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 December 2021|
About Electronic Media Monitoring Center Recruitment
About Electronic Media Monitoring Center
Government of India, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting established Electronic Media Monitoring Centre started in 2008 with the aim to have effective monitoring of content of various TV channels beaming over Indian Territory for any violation of :
Various provisions of Cable Television Networks Regulation Act, 1995
Any other law relevant to the content of Satellite TV Channel
The Centre has been entrusted with the work of monitoring the contents of (a) All TV channels up linking and down linking in India to check the violation of Programme and Advertisement Codes enshrined in Cable TV Networks (Regulation) Act 1995 and Rules framed there under, (b) Any other such work relating to monitoring of contents of broadcasting sector assigned by the Government from time to time. At present, EMMC records around 900 TV channels round the clock. EMMC monitors and carries out a scrutiny of violations by electronic media in accordance with Codes framed under the Cable Television Networks Regulation Act, 1995. EMMC puts out reports on violations along with the recorded clips to the Scrutiny Committee, which examines and goes into the purported violations and forwards its findings to the Inter-Ministerial Committee and other bodies for further action.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Electronic Media Monitoring Center government jobs or sarkari naukri for Electronic Media Monitoring Center. Get full details of Electronic Media Monitoring Center jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Electronic Media Monitoring Center Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2022 Electronic Media Monitoring Center Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Electronic Media Monitoring Center in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Electronic Media Monitoring Center in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Electronic Media Monitoring Center as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Electronic Media Monitoring Center today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Electronic Media Monitoring Center for FREE. You can also get Electronic Media Monitoring Center Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- The Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 Short Service Commission Executive Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Recruitment 2022
- Central Food Technological Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate Level I Recruitment 2022
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Invites Application for Phlebotomist Recruitment 2022
- National Cooperative Development Corporation Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Invites Application for Pump Operator Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Cantonment Board Invites Application for Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022