Govt Field Gun Factory Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Field Gun Factory Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Field Gun Factory. The other Related Jobs Field Gun Factory Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Field Gun Factory Recruitment
About Field Gun Factory
Field Gun Factory is the youngest factory among the 11 factories of the Weapons, Vehicles and Equipment (WV&E) division of Indian Ordnance factories. It is located at Kanpur, U.P. at a distance of 10 kms. from Kanpur Central railway station.
In the wake of the Indo-Pak war of 1965 and the Bangladesh Liberation war of 1971, the requirement of Weapon equipment, especially artillery field guns was huge. It was decided by the Indian Government to establish a new factory dedicated to Field gun production, which should be a self-contained unit for production of Field Guns. The factory caters for all facilities required for manufacturing of large caliber ordnances. This includes preparation of desired grade of steel, heat treatment, machining, inspection, final assembly, proof fire, and issue. Field Gun Factory has a good ergonomics of shop layout designed as per manufacturing operation to ensure easy and logical movement of product inside the factory.
The factory spreads over an area of 104.10 Hectares, 39% of the area is covered by shops and miscellaneous buildings, and the rest 61% is maintained green. The infrastructure has been scientifically designed and consists of industrial/ commercial buildings and services viz power supply, water supply, sewage, air conditioning, drainage system, compressed air supply etc.
Field Gun Factory, Kanpur, has an unique capacity of manufacturing various types of Field Guns to meet country's Defence needs. It has implemented International Quality Management System standard (ISO 9001: 2000) in all spheres of its production activities. The factory is having a NABL accredited lab.
Field Gun Factory recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Machinist, Turner, Fitter General, Grinder, Millwright, Electrician, Fitter Electronics, Heat Treatment Operative, Painter, Fitter Gen, Fitter Pipe, Fitter Ac and Ref, Welder, Examining
Engineer, Melter, Boiler Attendant, Ambulance Driver, Apprentice Training, Storekeeper, Durwan.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Must Possess license for driving light and heavy vehicles with basic knowledge in automobile repairing, Matriculation + National Council of Trades Vocational Training (NCTVT) Certificate in the relevant trade, 10 + 2 + Basic knowledge of computer having 'O' certificate from DOEACC, Matriculation, for a great career at Field Gun Factory.
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Invites Application for Company Secretary Recruitment 2020
- IIT Goa Invites Application for 11 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- HIL (India) Limited Invites Application for 8 General Manager, Officer, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital (DDUH) Invites Application for 48 Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
- RDD Giridih Invites Application for 10 Block Coordinator, Computer Operator Recruitment 2020
- Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) Invites Application for 36 Assistant and Various Posts
- Thane Municipal Corporation (TMC) Invites Application for 1414 ANM, GNM and Various Posts
- Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Invites Application for Vice Chancellor Recruitment 2020
- Department of Posts Hyderabad Invites Application for 5 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2020
- IIM Lucknow Invites Application for Academic Assistant, Academic Associate Recruitment 2020
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2020
- National Commission for Women (NCW) Invites Application for Research Officer and Various Posts