Govt Karnataka Bank Ltd Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Karnataka Bank Ltd Recruitment 2022 karnatakabank.com Jobs. Latest Job: Karnataka Bank Ltd Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2022.
Karnataka Bank Ltd Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Security Officer
Chief Security Officer
Regd. & Head Office, Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Mangalore,575002 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Karnataka Bank Hiring For Chief Security Officer Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Security Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 to 55 years|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||05 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Recruitment Of Chief Security Officer (CSO) On Contract Basis
1. Name of the Post: Chief Security Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Eligibility for Indian Nationals: Captain/Lieutenant or equivalent in defence service with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
4. Emoluments: The compensation, other terms & conditions will be negotiated/finalized depending upon the candidate’s suitability & experience and market practices.
5. Brief Job Profile:
a) Will take care of the Bank’s Physical Security Setup.
b) Will be responsible for planning the strategy for Physical Security of the Bank and maintaining the security system in a high level of efficiency.
c) Oversee the working of security staff and conduct/facilitate periodic training/firing practice for security staff at laid down periodicity of at least one year.
d) Convene periodical meetings with Top Management, to evolve time tested policy initiatives and to improve security arrangements in the Bank.
e) Advise branches/offices to maintain a close liaison with Police and Fire services and other banks in their respective areas, in order to solicit their assistance during emergencies and to seek assistance to maintain law and order in the vicinity of branch/office premises and to exchange views on current trends in the field of security.
f) Issue relevant communications to branches/offices on security aspects as and when required.
g) Conduct/facilitate periodic training on ‘Security Awareness’ for staff members.
h) Render advice on the type, quantity, quality and servicing of security fixtures, equipment, devices, proposed to be installed at branches/offices and indicate their location for installation at the branches/offices.
i) Attend Security related meetings such as SLSC meeting, Advisory sub-committee Meeting, etc. at RBI alongwith designated Senior Executives of the Bank and take the guidelines/ suggestions forward as directed by RBI and the Bank Management.
j) Arrange for the Engagement/Renewal/Termination of the services of External Security Agencies for Branches, Currency Chests, Bank Quarters, Regional Offices and Head Office.
k) Carryout other duties pertaining to security arrangements as assigned from time to time.
Age Limit: 35 to 55 years
1. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and will be called for the interview. The candidates will have to appear for the interview at Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru at their own cost.
2. The selection will be through interview and interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience and performance (subject to duly fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria). The engagement will be purely on contractual in nature for a period of 3 years (with renewable clause). The contract will be subject to satisfactory completion of background verification of the candidate. Selected candidate will be appointed on contract basis and posted to Treasury & Accounts Department, Head Office, Mangaluru immediately. The selected candidate is also liable to be transferred to any other Departments/Offices of the Bank according to the administrative requirements of the Bank.
How to Apply:
1. The eligible candidates should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume to [email protected] on or before 28-01-2022. CV/Resume should be sent through mail only. CV/resume received after the due date will not be considered.
2. CV/resume should contain all the relevant details such as date of birth (with age), marital status, qualification/s, experience (with job profile), training programmes attended, personal skills, etc.) alongwith recent color photo of the candidate.
3. The following documents should also be submitted alongwith the CV/Resume: Certificate of Service, Work Experience Certificate, if any
Published on: 07 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Karnataka Bank Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Karnataka Bank Ltd. The other Related Jobs Karnataka Bank Ltd Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Chief Financial Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 30 September 2021|
About Karnataka Bank Ltd Recruitment
About Karnataka Bank Ltd
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Chief Security Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Security Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Security Officer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Chief Security Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Karnataka Bank Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Regd. & Head Office, Mahaveera Circle
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Security Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th January, 2022
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhilai Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- IIT Tirupati Invites Application for Research Scholar Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Invites Application for 30 Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Invites Application for Junior Nurse Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Part Time Academic Fellow Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- ACTREC Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Full Time Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) Invites Application for Medical Physicist Recruitment 2022
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022