Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 for 300 Office Assistant
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Officer, Office Assistant in Maharashtra Gramin Bank. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 27 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2022 Officer, Office Assistant Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.mahagramin.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.mahagramin.in/. Maharashtra Gramin Bank selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of www.mahagramin.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
Maharashtra Gramin Bank
invites applications for recruitment of Officer, Office Assistant
Officer, Office Assistant
CIDCO, Aurangabad, 431010 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 300 Posts
|Company||Maharashtra Gramin Bank|
Educational Qualification: Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager): a. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, ---- 9 Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy;
b. Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* Desirable: working knowledge of Compute
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer
Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) - CRP RRBs XI.
Skills / Eligibility
Age Limit: For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager). For Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
1. A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.
2. Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. Candidates can apply online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
4. Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs” and then click on the appropriate option “click Here To Apply Online For Crp- Rrbs officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP- RRBs- OFFICE ASSISTANT (Multipurpose)” to open up the On-Line Application Form
5. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. No change is permitted after clicking on COMPLETE REGISTRATION Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
7. For the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers Scale I, the candidate should indicate in the online application the state to which he/she opts for provisional allotment on selection. The option once exercised will be irrevocable.
8. Last date of Online Registration i.e. 27.06.2022
Published on: 14 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Maharashtra Gramin Bank. The other Related Jobs Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Officer, Office Assistant - ( 300 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27 June 2022|
| Principal/Training Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 February 2022|
About Maharashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment
About Maharashtra Gramin Bank
Maharashtra Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank in Maharashtra with massive rural penetration. Even though the bank is a Regional Rural Bank, MGB delivers all the major functionalities of a PSB. The major focus of the bank is to initiate appropriate intervention for overall economic upliftment and advancement of the people of Maharashtra by giving financial assistance to the sectors like Agriculture, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, education, housing, micro-credit, weaker sections, SC/ST communities etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 300 vacancies in total. Officer, Office Assistant: 300 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Officer, Office Assistant: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility job at Maharashtra Gramin Bank
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CIDCO, Aurangabad
What is Maharashtra Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant: 300 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Maharashtra Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant: 300 Posts, is 27th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Officer, Office Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th June, 2022
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya Invites Application for Finance Officer and Various Posts
- NCRTC Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for 10 Engineering Associate-II Recruitment 2022
- Vivekananda College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Hotel Management Pusa (IHM Pusa) Invites Application for Lecturer, LDC and Various Posts
- Indian Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NIT Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for 7 Librarian and Various Posts
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Research Scientist V/ VI, Consultant, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Occupational Therapist Recruitment 2022