Govt Manipur Police Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Manipur Police Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Manipur Police. The other Related Jobs Manipur Police Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Manipur Police Recruitment
About Manipur Police
There was no formal policing in Manipur, as such, before the arrival of the British on the scene. There was a system known as the Lallup System, which meant free labour of the people to the King. The people were allotted a plot of land for which they were not required to pay revenue, instead had to serve the state 3 months in a year, or 10 days in every 40 days, to be precise. This service of the people was used by the King in various parts of the administration such as guards, construction work and in providing some sort of informal policing. Since the same person was not continually employed for the purpose nor paid any salary, it would be easy to appreciate that in tracking down of criminals and keeping a watch on their activities, the system was most inadequate and could hardly be called policing.
On 27th April 1891, during the reign of Maharaja Shri Kulachandra Singh, the British Government took over the administration of Manipur after a decisive battle with the ruling Prince at Khongjom. It was then that the British organized properly for the first time the State Military Police of Manipur, the fore runner of Manipur Rifles, under Political Agent, Mr. Crawford, who was appointed the first Commandant of the force.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023