Govt National Commission For Minority Educational Institutions (NCMEI) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions. The other Related Jobs National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions Recruitment
About National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions
he National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions was set up in 2004. The Government brought out an Ordinance in November 2004 establishing the Commission. Later a Bill was introduced in the Parliament in December 2004 and both Houses passed the Bill. The NCMEI Act was notified in January 2005. Under the Prime Minister’s New 15 Point Programme for Welfare of Minorities there will be definite goals which are to be achieved in specific time frame. On high priority is enhancing opportunity for education.
The Commission is mandated to look into specific complaints regarding deprivation or violation of rights of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice. Protection of rights of minorities are enshrined in Article 30 of the Constitution which states that “all minorities, whether based on religion or language shall have the right to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice”.
Thus, the Commission can look into any complaints relating to violation and deprivation of rights of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions of their choice.
This Commission is a quasi-judicial body and has been endowed with the powers of a Civil Court. It is to be headed by a Chairman who has been a Judge of the High Court and three members are to be nominated by Central Government. The Commission has 3 roles namely adjudicatory function, advisory function and recommendatory powers.
So far as affiliation of a minority educational institution to a university is concerned, the decision of the Commission would be final.
The Commission has powers to advise the Central Government or any State Government on any question relating to the education of minorities that may be referred to it.
The Commission can make recommendations to the Central Government and the State Governments regarding any matter which directly or indirectly deprives the minority community of their educational rights enshrined in Article 30.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023