NTIBIF Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Manager
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager
NIFTEM, Sonipat, 131028 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIFTEM Job opening 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Education Requirement||MBA, PGDM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Sonipat (Sonepat)|
|Age Limit||Age between 25-40 years.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||23 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Apr, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
NIFTEM Technology Innovation & Business Incubation Foundation (NTIBIF), Sonepat, Haryana, Pin-131028 requires efficient, experienced and competent personnel for the following post:
1. Post Name: Assistant Manager (TBI, NIFTEM)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification & Experience: B.E or B. Tech + MBA/PGDM from recognized Institute
4. Candidates having relevant experience of 2-3 yrs of which atleast 1 year experience should be of working with Incubators or in Startup Ecosystem. Preference will be given to candidates having worked with Food or Agri Incubators Should have good communication skills (fluent in Hindi and English).
5. Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs 70,000/-
6. Ref. No.:- NTIBIF/R/2021-22/01
Age Limit: Age between 25-40 years.
1. The list of shortlisted candidates to be called for Online Interview and an invitation of interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidate on the e-mail address given in his/her application form. The candidates are advised to regularly check their email for any updates.
2. The date and time of Interview shall be informed through NTIBIF website. However, applicants may also get email information on the email ID provided in the application form.
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply and submit self attested & signed copy of their duly filled application as per attached proforma through e-mail on [email protected]
2. The application should also be accompanied with one set of original scanned self-attested relevant copies of testimonials, certificates and age proof and mark sheets as required in the advertisement
3. The last date of receiving application(s) through email is 01.04.2022. The application(s) received after due date will not be considered in any case.
4. For any further queries you may contact us on [email protected]
Published on: 23 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment Notification
Assistant Accounts Officer ( 1 Post)View Job Details
Last Date for application: 04 April 2023
Job Location: -, Thanjavur
Pay Scale: INR9300-34800
List of old jobs.
About National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Recruitment
About National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
NIFTEM was first officially announced in the budget speech for 2006–07 made by P. Chidambaram, the Minister of Finance, in February 2006. But the institute was only to be inaugurated in 2012, by Sharad Pawar, the Minister of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. It was set with an original investment of ₹500 crore (equivalent to ₹759 crore or US$110 million in 2019), on 100 acres (40 ha) of land.
The institute started with several Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programmes. Master of Technology (M.Tech) programmes have been offered since the academic year 2012-13, and a Ph.D programme was added from 2013-14. The first convocation of the institute, held in February 2018, was attended by the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind.
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) was established in the year 2006. It is located in Sonepat, Haryana. NIFTEM looks after research, education, and caters to the need of various stakeholders, e.g. entrepreneurs, food processing industry, exporters, policy makers and government policy. National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Controller of Examination, Dy. Controller (Finance & Accounts), Assistant Registrar, Accounts Officer, Deputy General Manager, Manager, Executive Assistants, Lab in Charge, Lab Technician, Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Sports Coach, Sports Coach, Gym Instructor, Director, Faculty, Caretaker, Data Entry Operator, IT Technician, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Manager, Security Supervisor, Doctor (Male/ Female), Nurse (Male/ Female), Yoga Teacher, Dance Teacher (Female), Music Teacher,Assistant General Manager, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Sr. Library Information Officer, Network Administrator, System Administrator, Peon/ Multi Tasking Staff, Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D, Bachelor's (B.E./B. Tech) and Master's degree (M.E./M.Tech/ M.S./ M.Sc.) level in relevant discipline, Graduate with working knowledge of Computers, 10+2 + having working knowledge of Computer Applications + speed of 8000 key depressions per hour, 10+2 + Diploma in Basic Computer Hardware or networking Or Graduate with Diploma in Basic Computer Hardware or Networking, Graduate in any discipline + Proficiency in Word processing like MS word, Spreadsheet like, Excel, Powerpoint Presentations, Master's degree in relevant discipline, post graduate Management Degree in the field of HR/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Project Management, Bachelors degree + proficiency in English language + Stenography with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m + Computer knowledge with typing speed of 40 w.p.m, Graduation + Shorthand speed of 100 WPM + typing speed of 40 WPM + knowledge of Computers, M.Lib. Sc./ MLIS, B.E./ B.Tech (Telecommunications/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ IT), 10th, for a great career at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR 70000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager job at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIFTEM, Sonipat
What is National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Assistant Manager: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management Assistant Manager: 1 Posts, is 1st April, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st April, 2022
- PWD Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 500 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 10 Doctor Recruitment 2023
- MMMOCL Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer, General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 5 Project Officer-I Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 79 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Apprentice - Peon Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Invites Application for 5 Contractual Drilling Engineer, Contractual Geologist and Contractual Chemist Recruitment 2023
- Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2023
- Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Invites Application for 236 Train Operator, Section Engineer, Maintainer Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Invites Application for 200 Junior Assistant - Typist (JAT) Recruitment 2023