Govt National Institute Of Occupational Health (NIOH) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIOH Recruitment 2022 nioh.org Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Occupational Health Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022.
National Institute of Occupational Health Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Near Raksh Shakti University Meghani Nagar Cantonment , Ahmedabad, 380016 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIOH Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not more than 64 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notification|
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Posted on||05 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, MCA
The application already received in response to the advertisement notification referred above shall be considered and those candidates need not apply again.
1. Post Name: Consultant (IT)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Period of Consultancy: For 01 (One) year
4. Consulting charges: Rs. 40,000/- per month (fixed). Consultancy charges in case of retiree from Govt. Service will be governed by GOI Orders issued from time to time. No other allowance like DA, HRA, TA, Medical reimbursement etc will be admissible. Facilities like transport and residential accommodation would not be provided.
5. Qualification/ Essential criteria: Master Degree (ME, M.Tech.) in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Applications (MCA) or related Discipline with minimum 02 years experience
6. Desirable qualification: Doctorate or Master Degree in Computer Science or relevant subject from a recognized University Expertise in PHP and PHP Framework like Codeigniter, Laravel etc. Proficiency in Java script, jQuery, Ajax etc. Expertise in MYSQL, Monge DB, Postgresql APls development and integration Experience in CMS based web development (Joomla, Drupal, Word Press)
7. Work responsibility: To manage and oversee computer hardware and software related issues of the Institute To develop, manage and maintenance of institutional website and social media handles. To prepare documents using different word processors To manage and oversee the video conferencing and local network issues and activities. Any other work assigned by the competent authority
Age Limit: Not more than 64 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notification
1. Personal Discussion / Interview
2. Date of Personal Discussion / Interview will be communicated to the candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria through call letters through email.
3. The information for personal discussion/ interview will also be uploaded on the websites of ICMR and NIOH, Ahmedabad and no enquiry/request by any other mode in this regard will be entertained.
3. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the essential qualification. The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion/interview and document verification and they will be interviewed by a Selection Committee constituted for the purpose, whose decision will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. Intimation shall be sent only to the selected candidate
5. All the rules and instructions of Government of India on the subject will be followed including the Reservation Policy, if any.
6. Unsigned/incomplete applications, applications filled in vague handwriting or application without supportive documents, applications received late, applications not in the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. ICMR-NIOH, Ahmedabad will not be responsible for late receipt of applications due to postal delay/wrong delivery and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
How to Apply:
2. Interested candidates may submit their application in the enclosed format with recent passport size photograph as per through an email to [email protected] along with along with the documents related with educational qualification and experience.
3. Subject line of email should contain “Application for the post of Consultant (IT)” addressed to The Director-in-Charge, ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Meghaninagar, Ahmedabad380016” upto 15.01.2022.
4. Application needs to be strictly in the format as per the and application received after due date will be rejected outrightly.
5. It is mandatory for the candidates to furnish their email address in the appropriate column of the application form No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the personal discussion/interview
Published on: 05 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Occupational Health. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Near Raksh Shakti University Meghani Nagar Cantonment , Ahmedabad
|Last Date: 15 January 2022|
| Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 13 December 2021|
| Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
Bangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 25 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts NIOH Vacancy 2021 NIOH Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Project Assistant Education Requirement B.Sc
|Last Date: 25 October 2021|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 20th August 2021|
| Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 2nd April 2021|
About National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment
About National Institute of Occupational Health
The NIOH is the premier institute, under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The need for research in Occupational Health in the country was first appreciated by Indian Research Fund Association (IRFA), the forerunner of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). IRFA set up an Industrial Health Advisory Committee (IHAC) under the chairmanship of Col. Bozman in 1945. As per the recommendations of this Committee, in 1947, an Industrial Health Research Unit was created at the All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Calcutta. In 1956, the IHAC recommended to the Government of India that priority should be given for the establishment of an Institute of Occupational Health Research during the Second Five Year Plan.
National Institute of Occupational Health is a government body organised by the Norwegian Ministry of Labour and Social Inclusion. It deals with a range of occupational health areas, with staff with competence in medicine, physiology, chemistry, biology, psychology, and other disciplines. National Institute of Occupational Health deals with all aspects of Norwegian working life, and works in both environmental and health fields. The institute has an occupational health clinic which treats patients with work related illnesses. National Institute of Occupational Health recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Section Officer, Technical Assistant, Accounts Officer, Multi Tasking Staff (Technical), IT Assistant, Information Officer, Research Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Technician, Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, Laboratory Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science / Environmental Science, Graduate degree, B.Sc. in Biology + Well conversant with computer applications such as data entry, MS Office, computation and analysis of data, report preparation, M.Sc. Degree in Chemistry OR M.Sc. Degree in Forensic Science, B.Com Degree, High School/Matric, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry / Forensic Chemistry / Environmental Science, M.Sc. Degree in Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Agricultural Chemistry, B.Sc.(C.Sc./IT/Maths) /BCA + good knowledge of computer technology, Graduate in Science or Equivalent; Good Knowledge of Computers; M.Sc. in Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry; Masters in Zoology / Biochemistry / Molecular biology / Biotechnology, 10+2 with Science subjects + one year Diploma Certificate in Medical Lab. Technology, M.Sc. in Environmental Science / Genetics / Chemistry / toxicology, Graduate with Diploma course in Computer Application / BCA + Knowledge of Tally is essential, DMLT / B.Sc Biochem / BMLT, M.Sc/B.Sc in Biochemistry Or DMLT, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry; M.Sc. in Life Sciences,Biotechnology, Human Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, for a great career at National Institute of Occupational Health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Occupational Health
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Near Raksh Shakti University Meghani Nagar Cantonment , Ahmedabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th January, 2022
- IRCTC Invites Application for Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NBPGR Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 134 Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, More Vacancies
- MAKAUT Invites Application for 5 AICTE Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment 2022
- Paschim Medinipur District Invites Application for 21 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Purabi Dairy Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2022
- National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) Invites Application for 3 Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NIAS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IIT-BHU Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022