Govt National Oilseeds and Vegetable Oils Development Board (NOVOD) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board. The other Related Jobs National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board Recruitment
About National Oilseeds & Vegetable Oils Development Board
India is one of the major oilseeds grower and importer of edible oils. India’s vegetable oil economy is world’s fourth largest after USA, China & Brazil. The oilseed accounts for 13% of the Gross Cropped Area, 3% of the Gross National Product and 10% value of all agricultural commodities. This sector has recorded annual growth rate of area, production and yield @ 2.44%, 5.47% and 2.96% respectively during last decade (1999-2009).
The diverse agro-ecological conditions in the country are favourable for growing 9 annual oilseed crops, which include 7 edible oilseeds (groundnut, rapeseed & mustard, soybean, sunflower, sesame, safflower and niger) and two non-edible oilseeds (castor and linseed). Oilseeds cultivation is undertaken across the country in about 27 million hectares mainly on marginal lands, of which 72% is confined to rainfed farming.
National Oilseeds and Vegetable Oils Development (NOVOD) Board was established on 8th March 1984 for the Integrated Development of Oilseeds and Vegetable Oils Industry in the country. The Board is under control of Department of Agriculture and Cooperation of Ministry of Agriculture. National Oilseeds Vegetable Oils Development Board has its headquarters at Gurgaon, Haryana.
National Oilseeds Vegetable Oils Development Board is implementing various programmes for 'Integrated Development of Tree Borne Oilseeds (TBOs)' in India for exploring the existing potential and increasing the future potential. The board is entrusted with the work of promoting TBOs of commercial value in the country. The country has huge potential of TBOs like sal, mahua, neem, simarouba, karanja, Jatropha, jojoba, cheura, wild apricot, walnut and tung etc. Tree Borne Oilseeds are grown in different agro-climatic conditions having different ecological requirements in a scattered form in forest and nonforest areas as well as in wasteland/desert/hilly areas.
- District Court Nabarangpur Invites Application for 21 Stenographer Grade-III, Junior Typist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty, Office Assistant, Counsellor Recruitment 2022
- Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University (HNGU) Invites Application for 93 Warden, Lab Assistant and Various Posts
- DRPCAU Invites Application for Dean, Registrar Recruitment 2022
- Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture And Technology (GBPUAT) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- DMER Punjab Invites Application for 178 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2022
- International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore (IIIT Bangalore) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow or Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) Invites Application for Faculty Fellow Recruitment 2022