PESB NHPC (NHPC) Recruitment 2022 for Director
Vacancy Circular No:
PESB NHPC (NHPC)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
501 Block No. 14
CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NHPC Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||180000 - 340000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||30 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||24 May, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma
Advt.No. - 47/2022
1. Name of the Post: Director(Personnel)
2. Scale of the Post: Rs.180000-340000 (IDA)
3. Job Description And Responsibilities: Director (Personnel) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman and Managing Director. He/ she is overall incharge of coordinating and implementing personnel and industrial relations policies and overall Human Resource management functions etc. in the organization.
4. Employment Status: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:-
(a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE);
(b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
(c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more;
(d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 2000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
5. Qualification: The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Applicants with post graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/Post graduate Diploma/Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM) from a recognized University/Institute will be preferable.
6. Experience: The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience/exposure during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organisation of repute.
7. Pay Scale: ((a)Central Public Sector Enterprises Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
8. Condition Of Immediate Absorption For Central Government Officers: Central Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and the All India Services, will be eligible for consideration only on immediate absorption basis.
9. Duration Of Appointment: The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
180000 - 340000(Per Month)
Age Limit: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) - Age of superannuation 60 years: Internal: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.; Others: Minimum - 45 years, Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
How to Apply:
1. Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 20/05/2022. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED
2. Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
(a) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online
(b) fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB - https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline
3. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
(f) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
4. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
Published on: 30 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Public Enterprises Selection Board Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Public Enterprises Selection Board. The other Related Jobs Public Enterprises Selection Board Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
501 Block No. 14 CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 24 May 2022|
| Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts
501 Block No. 14 CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 02 May 2022|
About Public Enterprises Selection Board Recruitment
About Public Enterprises Selection Board
The Public Enterprises Selection Board [P.E.S.B] is a high powered body constituted by Government of India Resolution dated 3.3.1987 which was subsequently amended from time-to-time, the latest being on 11.11.2008. The P.E.S.B has been set up with the objective of evolving a sound managerial policy for the Central Public Sector Enterprises and, in particular, to advise Government on appointments to their top management posts.
Functions of P.E.S.B
Specific functions assigned to the P.E.S.B include the following :
To be responsible for the selection and placement of personnel in the posts of Chairman, Managing Director or Chairman-cum-Managing Director (Level-I), and Functional Director (Level-II) in PSEs as well as in posts at any other level as may be specified by the Government;
To advise the Government on matters relating to appointments, confirmation or extension of tenure and termination of services of the personnel of the above mentioned levels;
To advise the Government on the desired structure at the Board level, and, for senior management personnel, for each PSE or group of PSEs;
to advise the Government on a suitable performance appraisal system for both the PSEs and the managerial personnel in such enterprises;
To build a data bank containing data relating to the performance of PSEs and its officers;
To advise the Government on formulation and enforcement of a code of conduct and ethics for managerial personnel in PSEs;
To advise the Government on evolving suitable training and development programs for management personnel in PSEs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 180000 - 340000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director job at Public Enterprises Selection Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 501 Block No. 14 CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
What is Public Enterprises Selection Board Director: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Public Enterprises Selection Board Director: 1 Posts, is 24th May, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th May, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022