South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 for 1044 Apprentice
South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Apprentice in South East Central Railway. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 03 June 2022. Candidates can check the latest South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Apprentice Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the https://secr.indianrailways.gov.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
Vacancy Circular No:
South East Central Railway
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
Personnel department, Kingsway, Nagpur, 440001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1044 Posts
|South East Central Railway Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Company||South East Central Railway|
|Education Requirement||ITI, 10TH|
|Total Vacancy||1044 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.05.2022.|
|Posted on||06 May, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: ITI, 10TH
Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961l and Apprenticeship Rule 1992 in Nagpur Division & Workshop Motibagh of South East Central Railway for the year 2022-23.
1. Position: Apprentices
2. No of Posts: 1044
a. For Nagpur Division: 980
b. For Workshop Motibagh: 64
3. Training Period: 1 Year
a. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) 50% marks, with minimum in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
b. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date of opening of online notification i.e. 04-05-2022.
5. Training & Stipend: The training will be regulated according to standards/syllabus issued by Central Apprenticeship Council. The candidates undergoing training will be eligible for stipend as per prescribed rates.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.05.2022.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification
2. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI marks (Estt. Rule No. 201/2017) in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done
3. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI (Entire duration of course).
4. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subject
5. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated statement of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/ SCVT will only be reckoned
6. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc.
7. Nagpur division of SECR will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
8. A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
9. The shortlisted candidates would be subject to verification of all original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units of division.
How to Apply:
1. The ONLINE application completed in all respect, can be submitted through online from 04-05-2022 to 03-06-2022 (23:59 hrs). No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Nagpur Division of SECR. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
2. Applications must be submitted online only on the web address www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Published on: 06 May 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
South East Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at South East Central Railway. The other Related Jobs South East Central Railway Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Part Time Homeopathic Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Chief Medical Superintendent Office, Divisional Railway Hospital
|Last Date: 25 March 2022|
| Sports Persons - ( 21 Posts) Posts
office of Principal Chief Commercial Manager 1st floor New GM Building, Bilaspur
|Last Date: 05 March 2022|
| Honorary Visiting Specialist - ( 4 Posts) Posts
Chief Medical Superintendent, Divisional Hospital
|Last Date: 31 January 2022|
| General Duty Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
office of Principal Chief Commercial Manager 1st floor New GM Building (C.G.), Bilaspur
|Last Date: 18 December 2021|
| Trade Apprentice - ( 432 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 October 2021|
| Trade Apprentice - ( 339 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 05 October 2021|
About South East Central Railway Recruitment
About South East Central Railway
In recognition to persistent public demands, a new Railway Zone, with its Headquarters at Bilaspur, was inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 20th Sep’ 1998.
South East Central Railway started its operation in the year 2003. Its headquarters is located at Bilaspur. South East Central Railway (SECR) came into existence in 2003. SECR has its headquarters at Bilaspur, South East Central Railway has 3 divisions - Bilaspur, Raipur and Nagpur
South East Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sports Quota (Various Sports), Ex-Servicemen Quota, Cultural Quota (Various Discipline), Scouts & Guides.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th Class or ITI, passed Army Class-I certificate, B.Sc. (Physics) OR a pass in 10+2 in Higher Secondary in Science i.e. Maths or Physics. OR Matriculation with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (English), for a great career at South East Central Railway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1044 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 1044 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at South East Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Personnel department, Kingsway
What is South East Central Railway Apprentice: 1044 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for South East Central Railway Apprentice: 1044 Posts, is 3rd June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd June, 2022
- Kannur International Airport Limited (KIAL) Invites Application for 26 Manager, Deputy Manager, Baggage Screening Executive Recruitment 2022
- UPSC Invites Application for Combined Defence Services Examination-II Recruitment 2022
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Invites Application for Manager, Hindi Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Banks Association Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 55 Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2022
- TSSPDCL Invites Application for 1000 Junior Lineman Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Information Technology Engineer and Junior Dietician Recruitment 2022
- National Brain Research Centre Invites Application for Science Communicator Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Specialist Grade-I and Medical Officer Recruitment 2022