Govt World Health Organisation (WHO) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
World Health Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at World Health Organisation. The other Related Jobs World Health Organisation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About World Health Organisation Recruitment
About World Health Organisation
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency's governing structure and principles, states its main objective as "the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health". It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide. It meets annually usually in May.
World Health Organisation (WHO) was established on 7th April 1948. Its headquarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland. WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) that is concerned with international public health.Since its creation, it has played a leading role in the eradication of smallpox. Its current priorities include communicable diseases, in particular HIV/AIDS, Ebola, malaria and tuberculosis; the mitigation of the effects of non-communicable diseases; sexual and reproductive health, development, and aging; nutrition, food security and healthy eating; occupational health; substance abuse; and driving the development of reporting, publications, and networking. The WHO is responsible for the World Health Report, a leading international publication on health, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day (7 April of every year). The head of WHO is Margaret Chan. The 2012 - 2013 WHO budget identified 13 areas among which funding was distributed. Two of those thirteen areas related to communicable diseases: the first, to reduce the "health, social and economic burden" of communicable diseases in general; the second to combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis in particular. Another of the thirteen WHO priority areas is aimed at the prevention and reduction of "disease, disability and premature deaths from chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental disorders, violence and injuries, and visual impairment"
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is WHO Full Form?
The Full Form of WHO is World Health Organisation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How do I apply for WHO jobs?
From the Careers at WHO website, click Vacancies â€“ WHO access, then enter your WHO username and password. If you already have an account, enter your unique login information when you click the Sign In button to begin the application process. For WHO staff, enter your WHO username and password.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 14 Reader, Principal Recruitment 2023
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2023
- PWD Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 500 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 10 Doctor Recruitment 2023
- MMMOCL Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer, General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 5 Project Officer-I Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 79 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Apprentice - Peon Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Invites Application for 5 Contractual Drilling Engineer, Contractual Geologist and Contractual Chemist Recruitment 2023