Govt World Health Organisation (WHO) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
World Health Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at World Health Organisation. The other Related Jobs World Health Organisation Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About World Health Organisation Recruitment
About World Health Organisation
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution, which establishes the agency's governing structure and principles, states its main objective as "the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health". It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, with six semi-autonomous regional offices and 150 field offices worldwide. It meets annually usually in May.
World Health Organisation (WHO) was established on 7th April 1948. Its headquarters is located in Geneva, Switzerland.
WHO is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) that is concerned with international public health.Since its creation, it has played a leading role in the eradication of smallpox. Its current priorities include communicable diseases, in particular HIV/AIDS, Ebola, malaria and tuberculosis; the mitigation of the effects of non-communicable diseases; sexual and reproductive health, development, and aging; nutrition, food security and healthy eating; occupational health; substance abuse; and driving the development of reporting, publications, and networking. The WHO is responsible for the World Health Report, a leading international publication on health, the worldwide World Health Survey, and World Health Day (7 April of every year). The head of WHO is Margaret Chan.
The 2012 - 2013 WHO budget identified 13 areas among which funding was distributed. Two of those thirteen areas related to communicable diseases: the first, to reduce the "health, social and economic burden" of communicable diseases in general; the second to combat HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis in particular.
Another of the thirteen WHO priority areas is aimed at the prevention and reduction of "disease, disability and premature deaths from chronic noncommunicable diseases, mental disorders, violence and injuries, and visual impairment"
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is WHO Full Form?
The Full Form of WHO is World Health Organisation. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How do I apply for WHO jobs?
From the Careers at WHO website, click Vacancies â€“ WHO access, then enter your WHO username and password. If you already have an account, enter your unique login information when you click the Sign In button to begin the application process. For WHO staff, enter your WHO username and password.
- VIT University Invites Application for Video Editor Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-BHU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Mining Engineer Grade II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Additional Mining Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- OAVS Invites Application for 284 Physical Education Teacher, Librarian, Computer Teacher Recruitment 2021
- MMRDA Invites Application for Operation Scheduler Recruitment 2022