AWES PGT, TGT & PRT: The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the PGT, TGT & PRT Recruitment 2022 Notification for 8700 Posts (Tentative) on the date 08th January 2022. The Official website of AWES for online application form registration for the PGT, TGT & PRT job is www.awesindia.com.
Check details in the article below regarding 8700 AWES PGT, TGT & PRT Vacancy 2022.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Name of the Posts||Teachers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Date to Apply||7th January 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||28th January 2022|
|Admit Card Date||10 February|
|Exam Dates||19th & 20th February|
|Result Date||28th February|
|Job Location||Across India|
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is discussed below in full detail, check out if you are eligible for the post.
- PGT – The candidates should be B.Ed qualified and possess Post Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks
- TGT – The candidates should be B.Ed qualified and possess Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks
- PRT – B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
|(As of 01st April 2021)||For All Over Country Applicants||For NCR Applicants|
|For Fresh Candidates (Those having up to 05 Years Experience)||40 Years (Maximum)||TGT/PRT – 29 YearsPGT – 36 Years|
|For Experienced Candidates(those Having more than 05 years of work experience)||57 Years (Maximum)||40 Years (Maximum)|
Salary Details of Army Public School PRT/TGT/PGT Teacher Notification 2022
|AWES Teachers Pay Scale||9300-34800||9300-34800||9300-34800|
|AWES Grade Pay||4800||4600||4200|
|DA||5.6% (80% of Central Government rates)||5.6% (80% of Central Government rates)||5.6% (80% of Central Government rates)|
|HRA||12% (50% of Central Government rates)||12% (50% of Central Government rates)||12% (50% of Central Government rates)|
|EPF Contribution||1800 Per Month||1800 Per Month||1800 Per Month|
How to Apply for AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022
Online Applications are invited on the official site of Army Welfare Education Society (http://aps-csb.in):
- Visit the official website (http://aps-csb.in)
- Register by logging onto the Registration Portal by clicking on ‘New User’
- Read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed.
- Fill in the details pertaining to eligibility for examination, if you are eligible for examination a unique 6 digit password will be generated and shown on your screen and also will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Click on VIEW/MODIFY button if you want to modify your data.
- Once you confirm that all the data entered is accurate, accept a declaration and click on I AGREE.
- Now, make the payment using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
- Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Application fee
The Examination fee for all the categories is 385/- It is to be paid via Online mode and is nonrefundable.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process Contains 3 Steps:-
1. Online Screening Test
An `Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 21 and 22 November 2020, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted Online by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given a ‘Score Card’ which shall be valid for life provided the candidate picks up a teaching job within three years from the date of passing the screening exam in any CBSE affiliated school for a continuous duration of at least one year. A Score Card will make a candidate eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:- (i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
(ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For Eg.a candidate holding a Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualifications.
The respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board, etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per the discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
3. Evaluation of Teaching Skills
For Language teachers, a written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with an evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
APS PRT Exam Pattern
- Subjects: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT
- Marks – 90 Marks
- Time – 1 hour and 30 minutes
Candidates desirous to appear for vacancies of Hindi or Sanskrit teachers will get a Bilingual Paper. A small portion of the paper shall however be in English only, as the job assignment would be in an English Medium School.
APS TGT/PGT Exam Pattern
Subjects: The question paper will be divided into two parts:
- Part A: General Awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology, Inclusive education, IT
- Part B: Subject related questions
Marks – 90 Marks to each part.
Time – 3 hours
PGT TGT PRT Exam Syllabus 2022 for AWES
AWES Teacher Syllabus For PGT/TGT
- General Awareness.
- Mental Ability.
- English Comprehension.
- Educational Concepts & Methodology.
Army School TGT Syllabus – Part B
- Specific to Subject
General Awareness Syllabus for AWES Teacher Post
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
AWES Teacher Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Direction sense test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Alphabet test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Athematic Reasoning.
- Inserting Missing Characters.
- Number, Ranking, and Time Sequence Test.
- Eligibility Test.
AWES Army School TGT Syllabus – English Comprehension
- Subject-verb agreement.
- Error Correction/ recognition.
- Sentences rearrangement.
- Fill in the blanks with articles etc.
- Answering questions based on the unseen passage.
- Synonyms and antonyms usage.
- Vocabulary & grammar.
- Proficiency in the language.
Army Public School TGT Syllabus – Educational Concepts & Methodology
- Materials development and syllabus design.
- Teacher education and critical pedagogy.
- Technology and language teaching.
- Sociocultural Theory of language learning.
- Classroom Management.
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP)/ English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
- Strategies-based instruction.
- Integrated language skills.
- Reflective language teaching.
- Needs Analysis.
AWES Army Public School PRT/TGT/PGT Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
Admit Cards will be available ON-LINE. Candidates may download and print the same. The Admit Card should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. The cards will also have COVID-related Safety instructions.
Important Dates: Army Public School PRT/TGT/PGT Teacher Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||7th January 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||28th January 2022|
Important Links: Army Public School PRT/TGT/PGT Teacher Notification
|Army Public School Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
There are 8700 PRT/TGT/PGT Teacher Posts in the Recent Army Public School Recruitment Notification.
Pay the Examination Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only
The Army Welfare Education Society Result 2022 will be released on 28.02.2022.
The examination will be conduct on 19.02.2022 and 20.02.2022.