FCI Watchman Syllabus
Detailed Class IV Exam Pattern and FCI Watchman Syllabus PDF Free Download from this page!! Candidates appearing in written exam are advised to download FCI Watchman Syllabus soon. Applying contenders for the FCI Watchman Notification released by Food Corporation of India must have knowledge of the selection procedure that comprises two stages i.e. written exam and Physical Endurance Test.
Quantitative Aptitude (30 questions/30 marks)
|Time & Distance|
Odd Man Out
Pipes and Cisterns
Ratio and Proportion
HCF & LCM
Simple and Compound Interest
|Problems on Trains|
Numbers and Ages
Time and Work
Problems on Numbers
Reasoning (30 questions/30 marks)
|Letter & symbol series|
Logical Reasoning problems
Passage and conclusions
Direction sense test
|Statement and argument|
General Awareness (30 questions/30 marks)
History – India
Indian Culture & Heritage
Science & Technology
Countries, Capitals & Currencies
– National & International etc
General English (30 questions/30 marks)
|Synonyms and Antonyms|
Idioms and Phrases
|Active and Passive Voice|
Comprehension Passage Questions etc.
FCI Watchman Exam Pattern
Apart from the FCI Watchman Syllabus Delhi, you are required to check exam pattern also which is provided for both stages in appropriate manner.
- Mode of selection comprises of two stages Stage I- Written Test & Stage II -Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- PET is of qualifying nature only and will be held based on the result of written examination.
- Number of Candidates to be called for the PET, will be 03 (Three) times (subject to availability) to the number of vacancies available, based on their merits as per marks obtained in the Written Test.
- Physical Endurance Test for PWD is exempted.
- The Final Merit List will be decided on the basis of Written Test subject to qualifying the Physical Endurance Test (PET).
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge (G.K)||120 Marks (01 Marks for Each Question)|
Stage I: Written Test
|Mode Of Written Test||Offline|
|Duration of Written Test||120 Minutes|
|Pattern of Test||Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions|
|Number of Questions||120|
|Total Marks||120 (One marks for each question)|
|Negative Marking||NO Negative Marking|
|UP FCI Watchman Syllabusfor Written Test||Test of General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness & Current Affairs.|
|Language of Question Paper for Written Test||Bilingual (i.e. Hindi & English)|
Stage II: Physical Endurance Test (PET)
|1||Running||800Meters in 03 minutes in One Go||Running 600 Meters in 03 minutes in One Go|
|2||Long Jump||3.00 Meters in 03 chances||2.5 Meters in 03chances|
|3||High Jump||1.00 Meters in 03chances||0.75 Meter in 03chances|