Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Syllabus
There are 04 subjects/sections in the Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
- General Awareness
Naval Dockyard Chargeman Syllabus in detail:
Naval Dockyard (NDY) Mumbai Syllabus – General Awareness
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific research.
NDY Mumbai Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Similarities and differences.
- Space Visualisation
- Problems Solving
- Decision making
- Visual Memory
- Relation Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas Symbols
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical Computation
- Other Analytical Functions.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Syllabus – English
- Understanding of English Language.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Sentence Structure
- Writing Ability
NDY Mumbai Tradesman Mate Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
Naval Dockyard Chargeman Exam Pattern
|S. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- There will be 04 sections in the examination
- Each section will have 25 questions
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Questions in the examination will be objective type in nature
- Negative marking may also be there and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer (if negative marking applicable)