Rajasthan Subordinate And Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites applications for recruitment of Basic Computer Instructor, Senior Computer Instructor (10157 Posts).
RSMSSB Computer Instructor, Apply Online Form 2022
|Posts:||Basic Computer Instructor – 9862 Posts|
Senior Computer Instructor – 295 Posts
|Job Location||Durgapura, Jaipur, 302018 Rajasthan|
|Last Date||9th March 2022|
|Number of Vacancies||10157 Posts|
Basic Computer Instructor: Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree with A Level / PGDCA OR BE / B.Tech in CS / IT / ECE / EE / EEE / EIC / TIE OR B.SC in CS / IT OR BCA from recognized university/college.
Senior Computer Instructor: Candidates having Master in Engineering ME / M.Tech in CS / IT / Electronics and Communication / Electrical Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / ETE / EIE / M.Sc in CS / IT / MCA from recognized university/college.
INR As Per RSMSSB Rules
General / OBC – Rs.450/-.
SC / ST – Rs.350/-.
Correction Fee – Rs.300/-.
Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Mitra, CSC Fee Mode.
How to Apply:
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Basic/ Senior Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from 08/02/2022 to 09/03/2022.
- Read the Notification for More Details about RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submit Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out of Submit Final Form for Further Process.
- Online Application Start : 08 February 2022
- Registration Last Date : 09 March 2022
- Fee Payment Last Date : 09 March 2022
- Exam Date : May/ June 2022
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
|Download Marks||Click Here|
|Download Result & Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration II Login|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern
Check this section to get the information on RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern. This RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern plays an important role for the applicants who are going to take the exam on the given date for the Basic Computer Instructor, Senior Computer Instructor posts.
|Papers||Name Of Subject||Total Number of Marks|
|Paper-1||1) Art & Culture, History, Geography, General Science, and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.|
2) General AbilityLogical Reasoning and Analytical Ability. Decision Making and ProblemGeneral Mental Ability.Basic Numeracy-Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class X level)
|Paper-2||PedagogyMental AbilityComputer Knowledge||100 Marks|
- The total number of questions for each paper is 100.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The total number of marks is 100.
- The time duration for each paper is 100.
- The time allocated for each paper is 2 Hours.
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Basic & Senior Previous Papers
|PDF Download Links||See|
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Previous Question Paper – History||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Basic & Senior Previous Paper – Geography||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Exam Question Paper – General Science||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Previous Question Paper – Current Affairs||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Computer Instructor Basic & Senior Previous Paper – Reasoning||Click Here|
|RSMSSB Exam Question Paper – Computer Knowledge||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is the full form of RSMSSB.
Candidates can apply from 8th February 2022 to 9th March 2022 for RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Test for RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022.
Yes, all state candidates are eligible for RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022.
The candidate should be 18 To 40 Years
09 March 2022 is the last application date for Rajasthan Computer Instructor Application Form
The Will Be Held In The Month Of May/June 2022