SSC CPO Syllabus
SSC CPO SI Syllabus For General Intelligence & Reasoning:
The reasoning is divided into two parts:
- General Mental Ability
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
|General Mental Ability||Non-Verbal Reasoning|
|Alphabet Test||Papercutting & folding|
|Arithmetic Reasoning||Figure formation & Analysis|
|Classification||Cube & Dice|
|Coding decoding||Mirror Image|
|Distance direction test||Water Image|
|Logical Venn diagram||Counting of figures.|
SSC CPO Syllabus General Awareness
|History||Geography||Polity, Economy||Science||Static GK|
|Ancient||Physical||Indian Economy||Chemistry||Imp Books, Awards|
|Medieval||World||Indian Polity||Biology||Art & Culture|
SSC CPO ASI Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude
|Boat & Stream||Mensuration|
|Compound Interest & SI||Data Interpretation|
|LCM & HCF||Trigonometry|
|Mixture & Alligation||Degree and Radian Measures, Histogram|
|Pipes & Cistern||Heights and Distances|
|Problem on Ages||Histogram|
|Profit and Loss & Discount||Frequency polygon|
|Ratio and Proportion||Bar diagram & Pie chart|
|Time, Speed, and Distance|
|Time work & wages|
SSC CPO Syllabus English Language & Comprehension
|Filling In The Blanks (Using Verbs, Preposition, Articles Etc.),||Spellings|
|Phrases And Idiomatic Use Of Words, Comprehension Etc|
SSC CPO Exam Pattern
SSC CPO Paper I Exam Pattern
- The CPO Paper I has four sections as Part-A General Intelligence & Reasoning, Part-B General Awareness, Part-C Quantitative Aptitude and the last Part-D English.
- There are total 200 questions for 200 marks and candidates will get 2 hours to complete the said questions.
- Moreover, there is negative marking in the exam as 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Check below tuned table for complete marking criteria:
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
SSC CPO PET Syllabus
|Category||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|For candidates belonging|
to Hill areas
|For Female candidates|
belonging to Hill areas
|For all candidates|
belonging to Scheduled Tribes
SSC CPO PST Syllabus
For male candidates only:
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For female candidates only:
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 metres in 3 chances.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There will be 50 questions in each section of the Tier-I exam. A total of 200 questions will be asked on Paper-I.
The basic salary for SSC CPO is Rs.35,400 and the gross salary is Rs.4200 in the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800/-.
CPO stands for Central Police Organisation. It is a competitive exam conducted by the esteemed Government organization called Staff Selection Commission, at the national level for recruiting candidates in the dignified post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police.
The SSC CPO exam is a national level test conducted by SSC for recruiting candidates into the Central Police Organization. The SSC CPO stands for Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization.