Government of Jharkhand Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट May 21, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of Government of Jharkhand
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPCL 49 Camp Assistant Grade 3 Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
About Government of Jharkhand
The Government of Jharkhand also known as the State Government of Jharkhand, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Jharkhand and its 24 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Jharkhand, a judiciary and a legislative branch.
The head of state of Jharkhand is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand, and houses the Vidhan Sabha(Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. The Jharkhand High Court, located in Ranchi, has jurisdiction over the whole state.
The present Legislative Assembly of Jharkhand is unicameral, consisting of 81 Member of the Legislative Assembly(M.L.A). Its term is 5 years.
Jharkhand government jobs are for various posts such as Consultant (Rural), Consultant (M&E cum MIS), Consultant (IEC & HRD), Accountant, Block Coordinator, Social Mobilizer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA in any Field/PGDRD/MA in Rural Development, Statistics/Master in Economics, PGDRD/MBA in HR / PGDHRM / MA in Rural Development/MA in Mass Communication & Journalism, B.Com, Diploma in Computer Application, Graduate in any Discipline, Intermediate / 10+2 in any Discipline.