The Reserve Bank of India Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट May 28, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of The Reserve Bank of India
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPPCL 49 Camp Assistant Grade 3 Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
About The Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.