ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Admit Card - May 22, 2022 | Live News Updates
Browse latest admit card notifications from ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region
- RBI 294 Officers Grade B Phase-1 Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 16, 2022
- ECGC Probationary Officer PO Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- ESIC Social Security Officer (SSO) Phase-I Pre Exam Admit Card Download at esic.nic.in Updated May 18, 2022
- Baroda UP Bank Apprentice Recruitment 2022 - 250 Apprentice Online Exam Admit Card Updated May 20, 2022
- JVVNL 1512 Technical Helper Written Exam Admit Card Download Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 - Civil Services (Preliminary) IAS Exam 2022 Admit Card Updated May 13, 2022
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL 10+2 Paper-I Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Chhattisgarh CGPSC State Service Mains Admit Card 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- Haryana FCI Watchman Exam Admit Card 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSSSC Assistant Statistical Officer ASO Admit Card 2021 Updated May 16, 2022
About ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region
ICAR Research Complex for North Eastern Hill Region was established in the year 1975, by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) New Delhi, to provide an adequate research base for supporting agriculture development in North Eastern Hill Region of the Country.
The aim of ICAR is to focus in all aspects of Research & Development in the discipline of Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Engineering, Agroforestry and Fishery to cater the need of the farmers of the region.
The main objective of the institute is to improve the productivity of different crops, livestock and aquatic fauna through the development screening of varieties and agro-techniques and develop a sustainable farming system for different agro-climatic and socio-economic zone of the region.
The institute conducting research in in the field of, Organic Food Production, Soil and Nutrient Management, Diseases and Pest management, Soil and Water Conservation, Farm Mechanisation, Post Harvest Technology, Improvement of livestock and poultry, Information Technology and market Intelligence, Studies of molecular Genetic, etc.