Government Jobs In Meghalaya 2022 (Latest Meghalaya Govt Jobs), Apply
Latest Government Jobs in Meghalaya
Meghalaya has 5 active jobs for 32 Posts to be filled. The details for each job is given below.
|Post Date||Details||Last Date|
|Aug 09, 2022||
Job Location: Ri Bhoi
|22 Aug 2022|
|Aug 04, 2022||
Job Location: Shillong
|31 Aug 2022|
|Jul 29, 2022||
Job Location: Shillong
|13 Sep 2022|
|Jul 16, 2022||
Job Location: Shillong
|13 Aug 2022|
Government Jobs by Cities in Meghalaya
Govt Jobs at Top Companies in Meghalaya
|Company||Last Date||Apply Link|
|North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences||-|
|North Eastern Hill University||-|
|ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region||-|
|National Institute of Technology Meghalaya||-|
|North Eastern council Secretariat||-|
|Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management||-|
|North East Regional Institute of Education (NERIE)||-|
|North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)||-|
|North Eastern Police Academy||-|
|Government of Meghalaya||-|
|High Court of Meghalaya||-|
|Meghalaya Public Service Commission||-|
|National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources||-|
|Central Agricultural University||-|
|Department of Health and Family Welfare Meghalaya||-|
|Institute of Hotel Management Shillong||-|
|North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd||-|
|Meghalaya Basin Development Authority||-|
|Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited||-|
|North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (NEIAH)||-|
|Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Limited||-|
|National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities||-|
|District Rural Development Agency (DRDA)||-|
|Geological Survey of India (GSI)||-|
|Indian Institute of Mass Communication||-|
|Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development||-|
|Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports||-|
|National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra||-|
|Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)||-|
|Shillong Cantonment Board||-|
|Taxation Department Meghalaya||-|
|Water Resources Department Shillong||-|
Meghalaya is north-eastern state. The name means "The Abode of Clouds" in Sanskrit. One third of Meghalaya state is covered by forest, and is basically an agrarian economy. The important crops are potatoes, rice, maize, pineapples, bananas, etc.
Major employers in Meghalaya are North Eastern Police Academy, Assam Rifles, North Eastern Hill University, Central Agricultural University, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, National Institute of Technology Meghalaya, Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force, Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Staff Selection Commission, Airports Authority of India, Central Research Institute for Jute & Allied Fibres (ICAR), Coir Board, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited, Meghalaya Police, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development.
List of Govt Departments in Meghalaya
- Meghalaya Police Department
- Border Areas Development Department
- Cabinet Affairs Department
- Chief Ministerâ€™s Secretariat
- Cooperation Department
- Department of Textiles
- District Council Affairs Department
- Department of Urban Affairs
- Election Department
- Excise Registration Taxation Stamps Department
- Fisheries Department
- Housing Department
- Governorâ€™s Secretariat
- Law Department
- Legal Metrology Department
- Political Department
- Power Department
- Prisons Department
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Social Welfare Department
- Information Technology & Communication Department
- Planning Department
- Department of Mining and Geology
- Department of Water Resources
- Finance Department
- Public Works Department
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Agriculture
- Community and Rural Development Department
- Transport Department
- Labour Department
- Forest & Environment Department
- Department of Arts and Culture
- Department of Industries
- Personnel & AR Department
- Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Department of Education
- Department of Sports and Youth Affairs
- Public Health Engineering Department
- General Administration department
- Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department
- Food Safety Department
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I get a government job in Meghalaya?
MySarkariNaikri provides the complete list of government jobs in Meghalaya. You will find complete details for each job including salary details, age limit, job location, required qualifications, and steps to apply. Candidates should keep visiting this page or bookmark it. You can keep in touch through social media platforms. There are 9 major government jobs available in Meghalaya. The application link is given below job details.
Is the Meghalaya Govt Jobs page in MySarkariNaukri daily updated?
MySarkarinaukri has the most updated list of government jobs in Meghalaya. This list is updated on a daily basis. This page is updated as soon as jobs are announced by respective agencies or published in Employment News, Leading Newspapers, or Official website.
How to get a free job alert for Govt jobs in Meghalaya?
MySarkariNaukri Provides Instant Job Notification Alerts Through Emails, WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook,Twitter and Youtube. To get daily job alerts for Meghalaya in email you can subscribe by entering your email in the subscribe box on this page. Join Us to Get All Notification for Government Jobs. You get all government Jobs information directly through your phone.
What is the age limit for government jobs in Meghalaya?
Different government jobs have different age limits (maximum) ranging from 24 to 40 years for general category, however SC, ST and ex-servicemen candidates can avail additional 5 years age relaxation and OBC candidates can avail 3 years while as widows, divorced women and judicially separated women can avail the age. Each job has different age limit requirements, so the candidates are requested to check the job notification document. If you are already a government employee then you can avail a grace period of 5 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years (ST/SC- 35 to 40 years). Exam-wise age limits: 28 years for SSC/BANK, 30 Years for RBI/INSURANCE exam, 32 Years for UPSC.
How to apply for government jobs in Meghalaya?
MySarkariNaukri has the complete list of Meghalaya government jobs. Most of the jobs require you to apply online as well as with offline steps. Online application is preferred mode in Meghalaya. First click the recruitment notice you want to apply for on this page. Once you are on the notification details page, you will find the apply online link. By clicking on that link you can apply online for the concerned recruitment.
Are all Important Active Govt Jobs available on Govt Jobs in Meghalaya?
Yes, all the important active government jobs from Meghalaya are available on MySarkariNaukri. The candidates can search government jobs in Meghalaya designation wise, qualification wise, education wise, and city wise. We have government jobs for all major cities of Meghalaya with complete information.
How many government jobs in Meghalaya?
Active Meghalaya government jobs are listed on this page. Presently there are Lots of active notifications available with total 30+ vacancies, such as Director, Junior Resident Doctor, Assistant Professor, Statistician etc.
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for TGT (Social Science) Recruitment 2022
- Jhansi Cantonment Board (JCB) Invites Application for Assistant Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Institute for Research on Cattle (CIRC) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Invites Application for Engineer, Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Carpet Technology (IICT) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- SSC CPO Invites Application for 4300 Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2022
- Records Brigade of the Guards kamptee Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- GERMI Invites Application for Technical Staff Recruitment 2022
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Senior Field/ Lab Helper Recruitment 2022
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Program Officer, Senior Research Associate, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022