The Collector Office Chandrapur, Maharashtra has released a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various positions. This article will provide an overview of the Collector Office Chandrapur Recruitment, including the eligibility criteria and application process.
The Collector Office Chandrapur is inviting applications from eligible candidates for various posts. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for government jobs in Maharashtra. The application process for the Collector Office Chandrapur Recruitment has started, and interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
Collector Office Chandrapur Recruitment
If you are looking for a government job in Maharashtra, then the Collector Office Chandrapur recruitment drive is an excellent opportunity. The recruitment drive aims to fill up several vacancies in different departments, and the application process has already started. Ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply before the last date. Prepare well for the written exam and interview to increase your chances of getting selected.
Latest Collector Office Chandrapur VacanciesNo Jobs available.
Before applying for any of the above-mentioned positions, you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria. Here are the details of the eligibility criteria:
- The minimum age limit to apply for any of the above positions is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit for open category candidates is 38 years, while for reserved category candidates, it is 43 years.
- Talathi: Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university. They should also have Marathi language proficiency.
- Driver: Candidates must have passed the 4th standard and should possess a valid driving license.
- Clerk-Typist: Candidates must have completed graduation from a recognized university. They should also have Marathi typing proficiency of 30 WPM and English typing proficiency of 40 WPM.
- Peon: Candidates must have passed the 4th standard.
- Kotwal: Candidates must have passed the 7th standard.
The selection process for the above-mentioned positions includes a written test followed by an interview. The written test will be conducted for 100 marks, and the interview will be conducted for 20 marks. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the above positions, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Collector Office Chandrapur.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the desired post and click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill in the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Salary and Benefits
The selected candidates will be entitled to the following salary and benefits:
- Talathi: Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100
- Driver: Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200
- Clerk-Typist: Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200
- Peon: Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 47,600
- Kotwal: Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 47,600
The selected candidates will also be entitled to other benefits such as medical facilities, provident fund, gratuity, and leave.
About Collector Office Chandrapur
Collector Office Chandrapur is a government organization located in the Chandrapur district of Maharashtra, India. It is responsible for the administration and governance of the district, including the implementation of government policies, collection of revenue, and maintenance of law and order. The Collector Office plays a vital role in the development of the district by providing various services to the people.
The Collector Office Chandrapur is headed by the District Collector, who is responsible for supervising the functioning of the various departments under the Collector Office. The Collector is assisted by a team of officials and staff members who work towards achieving the objectives of the organization.
One of the important functions of the Collector Office Chandrapur is revenue collection. The revenue department is responsible for the collection of taxes and other revenue-related activities such as stamp duty, land revenue, and property tax. The department also provides various services such as the issuance of various certificates, licenses, and permits.
Apart from revenue collection, the Collector Office Chandrapur also oversees the implementation of various government schemes and programs such as MNREGA, PM-KISAN, and Ayushman Bharat. The organization works towards ensuring the proper implementation of these schemes and programs to benefit the people of the district.
The Collector Office Chandrapur also plays an important role in maintaining law and order in the district. The organization works in coordination with the police department to ensure the safety and security of the people. The Collector Office also provides various services related to law and order such as the issuance of gun licenses, character certificates, and permission for public events.
The Collector Office Chandrapur conducts various recruitment drives from time to time to fill up vacancies in different departments. The recruitment drives are open to eligible candidates who meet the criteria set by the organization. The selection process usually involves a written test followed by an interview.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The vacancies available are Talathi, Driver, Clerk-Typist, Peon, and Kotwal.