Are you passionate about education and interested in making a positive impact in the field of teaching? If so, you’ll be glad to know that the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is currently offering exciting job opportunities through its recruitment process. In this article, we will explore the NCERT recruitment process, the available positions, and the benefits of working with this esteemed organization.
- 1 National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment
- 2 Latest National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Vacancies
- 3 NCERT Recruitment Process
- 4 Available Positions at NCERT
- 5 Benefits of Working with NCERT
- 6 How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment
- 7 About National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
- 8 National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Overview
- 9 FAQs
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) recruitment provides an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking meaningful careers in the field of education. Working with NCERT allows you to contribute to the development of educational resources and make a positive impact on the lives of students across India. With a systematic recruitment process and a diverse range of job positions available, NCERT offers a rewarding and fulfilling work environment.
Latest National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Vacancies
NCERT Recruitment Process
The NCERT recruitment process follows a systematic approach to ensure the selection of qualified and deserving candidates. The organization releases recruitment notifications periodically, outlining the available positions, eligibility criteria, and application procedure. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online through the official NCERT website.
The recruitment process usually consists of multiple stages, including a written examination, skill test, and an interview. The written examination assesses the candidate’s knowledge in relevant subjects, while the skill test evaluates their practical skills. Shortlisted candidates are then called for an interview, where their suitability for the position is further evaluated.
Available Positions at NCERT
NCERT offers a wide range of job opportunities for individuals with diverse skill sets and qualifications. Some of the common positions available include:
- Teaching Positions: NCERT recruits teachers for various subjects and grade levels. These positions require a strong academic background, teaching experience, and subject expertise.
- Research Positions: NCERT conducts research in the field of education and regularly hires researchers to contribute to ongoing projects. Research positions often require a master’s or doctoral degree in a relevant field.
- Administrative Positions: NCERT also has administrative roles in areas such as finance, human resources, public relations, and project management. These positions require strong organizational and managerial skills.
- Technical Positions: NCERT recruits individuals with technical expertise in fields such as computer science, multimedia, graphic design, and software development to support the creation of digital learning resources.
Benefits of Working with NCERT
Working with NCERT offers several benefits for individuals passionate about education and research. Some of the key advantages of joining NCERT include:
- Job Security: NCERT is a renowned organization with a strong government backing, providing employees with stability and job security.
- Professional Development: NCERT emphasizes continuous learning and professional growth. Employees are encouraged to participate in workshops, conferences, and training programs to enhance their skills.
- Impactful Work: By working at NCERT, you contribute to the development of educational resources that shape the learning experiences of millions of students across India.
- Collaborative Environment: NCERT fosters a collaborative work environment, promoting teamwork and knowledge sharing among its employees.
- Competitive Compensation: NCERT offers competitive salary packages and attractive benefits to its employees, ensuring they are fairly rewarded for their contributions.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment
To apply for NCERT recruitment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the official NCERT website.
- Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website.
- Browse through the available job positions and select the one that aligns with your qualifications and interests.
- Carefully read the job advertisement and eligibility criteria to ensure you meet the requirements.
- Click on the “Apply Now” or “Online Application” link provided.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Upload any required documents, such as your resume, educational certificates, and identity proof.
- Double-check all the information entered before submitting the application.
- Submit the application form as per the instructions provided on the website.
- Take note of the application reference number or any other details for future reference.
After submitting your application, the recruitment process will commence. Stay updated through the official NCERT website or the contact details provided in the job advertisement. Prepare for the written examination and skill test by studying relevant subjects and practicing sample questions. During the interview, showcase your passion for education, relevant experience, and enthusiasm for working with NCERT.
About National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization under the Government of India. Established in 1961, its primary objective is to provide educational support and guidance to teachers, educators, and policymakers in India. NCERT plays a crucial role in shaping the curriculum and educational policies in the country.
NCERT is responsible for developing qualitative textbooks and learning materials for schools affiliated with various educational boards across India. It aims to create educational resources that cater to the diverse needs of students and promote holistic learning. The organization focuses on maintaining high academic standards and ensuring that the educational materials are up to date and relevant.
In addition to textbook development, NCERT also conducts research in the field of education. It undertakes various research projects to explore innovative teaching methodologies, curriculum development, assessment practices, and educational technology. The research conducted by NCERT helps in identifying effective educational practices and shaping educational policies at the national level.
NCERT works closely with state governments, educational institutions, and other stakeholders to promote quality education in India. It provides guidance and training to teachers to enhance their teaching skills and keep them updated with the latest pedagogical approaches. The organization also conducts workshops, conferences, and seminars to facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration among educators.
One of the significant contributions of NCERT is its role in the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) development. The NCF provides guidelines for curriculum development and pedagogy across different stages of education, from primary to higher secondary levels. NCERT actively participates in the formulation of the NCF, ensuring that it aligns with the changing educational needs and aspirations of the country.
The recruitment process of NCERT aims to select qualified and dedicated individuals who share a passion for education. It offers various job opportunities in teaching, research, administration, and technical fields. Working with NCERT provides professionals with an opportunity to contribute to the development of educational resources that shape the learning experiences of millions of students in India.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Overview
|Official Address:||National Council of Educational Research and Training Section Officer, Recruitment-I Section, Room No. 13, 5th Floor, ZH Block, NCERT, New Delhi 110016|
The Full Form of NCERT is the National Council Of Educational Research And Training. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
Candidates can apply for NCERT from the official link provided on the recruitment page or visit the NCERT official website. The step-wise procedure to apply for the NCERT will be mentioned in PDF released by NCERT. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NCERT.
First candidates should check the official notification released by NCERT. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NCERT will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally, candidates can join the NCERT only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
The Selection Procedure is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection processes will be hired as NCERT.
Currently, NCERT primarily focuses on recruiting candidates who are citizens of India. However, there may be specific positions open to international applicants based on the organization’s requirements and policies. It is advisable to check the job advertisement for eligibility details.
The qualifications for teaching positions at NCERT may vary depending on the subject and grade level. Generally, a post-graduate degree in the relevant subject along with a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) degree is preferred. Additionally, teaching experience and subject expertise are highly valued.
Yes, you can apply for multiple positions at NCERT simultaneously. However, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for each position and carefully manage your application process for each role.