Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2020
Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-II
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Young Professionals-II- (Geo-spatial Analyst): Master Degree in Agricultural Science/ Geology/ Geography/Remote Sensing/ Geo-informatics or Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology and concerned subjects with specialization remote sensing and GIS. At Least one year experience in remote sensing data analysis and thematic mapping in GIS.
Young Professionals-II- (Agriculture): B.Sc. (Agriculture) / M.Sc (Agriculture). Field extension experience is preferable. Preference will be given to those having experience in conducting on farm demonstrations and also proficiency in browsing e- resources, data formats, report writing etc.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
A walk in interview through online (Video conference) will be held on 10-06-2020, at O/o Dean of Agriculture, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Administrative Office, Lam, Guntur - 522034, A.P. at 10.30 A.M. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview. Desirous and eligible applicants are requested to send their biodata in prescribed format along with photocopies of their essential certificates (SSC, Degree, Experience etc.,) to the email@example.com on or before 09-06-2020
Published on: 7th June 2020
Date of Interview: 10th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
About Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University Recruitment
About Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Young Professional-II: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-II?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-II: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional-II job at Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lam, Guntur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th June, 2020
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021