Showing 1 to 15 Total: 461
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (JMRC) Invites Application for General Manager and Various Posts
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Invites Application for Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 1664 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for 10 Manager and Various Posts
Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation (MRVC) Invites Application for Assistant Signal and Telecomm Engineer Recruitment 2021
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for Combined Medical Services Exam 2021
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
FOL Depot Kirkee Invites Application for 13 Mazdoor and Various Posts
Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
BOB Coimbatore Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for Deputy Manager and Various Posts
East Central Railway (ECR) Invites Application for Inquiry Inspector Recruitment 2021
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Recruitment in Indian Railways can be broadly classifieds into two sections - Technical and Non technical. Non technical jobs involves all administration level jobs, whereas technical ones are for engineers that include maintenance of diesel locomotives, drivers, manufacturing of railway wagons, etc Non Technical Services IRTS - Indian Railway Traffic Service, IRAS - Indian Railway Accounts Service, RPS - Indian Railway Personnel Service, RPF - Railway Protection Force Technical Services IRSE - Indian Railway Service of (Civil) Engineers, IRSEE - Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers, IRSME - Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers IRSS - Indian Railway Stores Service, IRSSE - Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers Medical Services IRMS - Indian Railway Medical Service Indian Railway Staffs are classified into gazetted (Group 'A' and 'B') and non-gazetted (Group 'C' and 'D') employees. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Civil Services Examination for recruitment to all gazetted posts in the railway services. The recruitment to Group 'C' and 'D' employees on the Indian Railways is done through 20 Railway Recruitment Boards which are controlled by the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB). Age limit for Group 'A' and 'B' posts is between 21 to 30 years, and for Group 'C' and 'D' is 18 - 30 years.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the jobs in Indian railways?
Indian Railway Jobs: Gazetted (Group 'A' and 'B'), Non-Gazetted (Group 'C' and 'D'), NTPC, Junior Engineer, RPF, RPSF, Act Apprentices, Level 1 and Level 2 posts.
How to apply railway jobs through www.mysarkarinaukri.com?
www.mysarkarinaukri.com Website frequently updates latest Indian Railway Jobs in this page. Eligible candidates first check qualification based Railway Jobs, then click particular Railway Name and then get detailed notification and Apply link.
What are the qualifications for railway jobs?
Minimum 10th class pass or ITI or equivalent trade for Group C & D Posts. Graduate / Post Graduate for Group A & B Posts.
How many railway zones in India?
There are 21 Railway Zones available in India. Zones located at Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Jammu, Kolkata, Malda, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Secunderabad, Siliguri and Trivendrum.
How many jobs in Indian railways?
Every year, More than One lakh vacancies opening in Railway sector.
Is Career in railway after 12th?
Yes. Minimum 10th standard and 12th standard passed Indian citizens can also eligible to apply for Group C and Group D Railway posts.
Who eligible to apply for railway jobs?
Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply. Railway board requires only eligible candidates, who have passed minimum Matriculation / 10th std and Technically strong persons.
Why Railway Jobs list page in www.mysarkarinaukri.com?
Every week, mysarkarinaukri updates free Railway Jobs alert in Indian Railway Jobs 2020 page. This page only for Government Job Seekers and who looking for Railway jobs.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Railway government jobs or sarkari naukri for Railway. Get full details of Railway jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Railway Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Railway Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Railway in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Railway in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Railway as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Railway today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Railway for FREE. You can also get Railway Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Store Keeper and Various Posts
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Central Railway
- Western Railway
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
- North Central Railway
- Northern Railway
- West Central Railway
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- Southern Railway
- Northeast Frontier Railway
- South Eastern Railway
- Eastern Railway
- East Central Railway
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
- South Central Railway
- North Western Railway
- South Western Railway
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
- South East Central Railway
- East Coast Railway
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd
- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
- Ircon International Ltd.
- Rites Ltd
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- North Eastern Railway
- Delhi Public Library
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
- Ministry of Railways
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- Integral Coach Factory
- Rail Wheel Factory
- Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation (KMRC)
- Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Ltd
- Air India
- Indian Railway Finance Corporation
- Railtel Corporation of India
- Braithwaite & Company Limited
- Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Ltd
- Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Diesel Locomotive Works
- Rail Coach Factory
- Bhilai Steel Plant
- SAMEER Centre for Electromagnetics
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation
- Rail Land Development Authority
- MAHA METRO
- Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- Collector Office, Jalgaon
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board
- The Reserve Bank of India
- Centre For Railway Information Systems (CRIS)
- Diesel Loco Modernisation Works
- Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Indian Railway Stations Development Corporation
- Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
- Visakhapatnam port Trust
- Railway Energy Management Company Ltd (REMCL)
- Mumbai Port Trust
- Manganese Ore (India) Limited (moil)
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
- Ravenshaw University
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Paradip Port Trust
- Mecon Limited
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India
- Indian Ports Association
- Oil Industry Development Board
- Northern Railway Firozpur Division
- Maulana Azad Education Foundation
- Malabar Cancer Centre
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust
- National Research Centre for Grapes
- North East Frontier Railway
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- vikram sarabhai space centre
- Metro Railway, Kolkata
- Maharashtra Police
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Ahmedabad
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Allahabad
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bhopal
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bilaspur
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Chandigarh
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Chennai
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Gorakhpur
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Guwahati
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Jammu-Srinagar
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Kolkata
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Malda
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Mumbai
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Muzaffarpur
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Patna
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Secunderabad
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Siliguri
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Thiruvananthapuram
- Kerala State Warehousing Corporation
- Inland Waterways Authority of India
- Tea Board India