AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2022 for Medical Social Worker
AIIMS Mangalagiri Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Medical Social Worker in AIIMS Mangalagiri. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 05 January 2023. Candidates can check the latest AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2022 Medical Social Worker Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in recruitment 2022 page.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in. AIIMS Mangalagiri selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Andhra Pradesh. More details of www.aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri)
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Social Worker
Medical Social Worker
-, Guntur, - Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri (AIIMS Mangalagiri)Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Social Worker|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||44900 - 449000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||16 Nov, 2022|
|Walkin Date||05 Jan, 2023|
Educational Qualification: M.A. (Social Work)/MSW, with specialization in Medical Social
work, from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience: 5 years’ Experience in a government or private sector hospital of minimum 500 beds in line with welfare or Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical/Public Health Service.
Skills / Eligibility
44900 - 449000(Per Month)
Age Limit:35 years
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Once a candidate is selected they will be placed as Medical Social Worker in AIIMS Mangalagiri.
How to Apply:
Published on: 16 November 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at AIIMS Mangalagiri. The other Related Jobs AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment
About AIIMS Mangalagiri
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences [AIIMS] was designed to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspects of health and wellness programs throughout India. AIIMS is a group of autonomous public medical institutes that have been declared by an Act of Parliament 1956 as an “Institute of National Importance”. AIIMS Mangalagiri is one of the AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary-level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up new AIIMS-like institutions in underserved areas of the country.
In 2018, AIIMS, Mangalagiri started functioning from a newly constructed, albeit temporary campus at Government Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada. In March 2019 OPD services were started on the Permanent campus at Mangalagiri, Guntur. Thereafter AIIMS gradually moved into its designated campus as newly constructed. During the Lockdown during the COVID-19 pandemic, OPD services were supplemented with the eParamarsh initiative for doorstep sample collection. For COVID-19-positive patients, limited IPD services started in 2020. In the early part of 2021, limited IPD services for other patients started.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Medical Social Worker: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Social Worker, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Social Worker: INR 44900 - 449000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Medical Social Worker, Skills / Eligibility job at AIIMS Mangalagiri
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Guntur
What is AIIMS Mangalagiri Medical Social Worker: 1 Post, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Medical Social Worker: 1 Post, is 5th January, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Social Worker, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th January, 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Project Accountant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Good Governance Invites Application for Senior Technical Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) Invites Application for 56 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Invites Application for 904 Industrial Training Officer (ITO) Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Invites Application for 15 Executive, Joint Director, Junior Programmer Recruitment 2023
- State Bank of India (SBI) Invites Application for 28 Assistant General Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Invites Application for 24 Project Assistant, Project Technician-III, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Research in Environmental Health Invites Application for Technician-I, Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023
- NIIRNCD Invites Application for Scientist-B, Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023