Airports Authority of India (AAI) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 02/2018/NER
Airports Authority Of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. The candidate should be retired State Govt. Land/Revenue Officer(s)/Tehsildar(s).
2. The candidate should be Graduate in any discipline and be well conversant in dealing with correspondence in Hindi, English and local language of the respective state of Manipur and Assam
3. The retired officials should be medically fit and age should not be more than 65 years as on the date of notification.
4. The minimum experience should be of ten years in the relevant field.
5. The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance/disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit a supporting document from his previous Govt. Deptt.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 65 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their application (in a sealed envelope) in the enclosed format (Annexure-I) and on the top of the envelope, it should be clearly mentioned/marked as “Application for Land Management Consultant at Imphal/RHQ, NER Guwahati.” The application for consultant should reach the following address by Registered/Speed post/Scanned mail copy on or before 15/01/2019 positively. In case forwarded by scanned mail copy that should be followed by hard copy duly signed.
General Manager (HR)
For RED, NER
Airports Authority of India
Published on: 29th December 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Consultant job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in North Eastern Region, LGBI Airport
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th January, 2019
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021