Airports Authority of India Invites Application for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices
Number of Vacancy: 66 Posts
|AAI Job Notification 2021 For Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Post - 15000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy||66 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021|
|Salary||12000 - 15000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Notification for Engagement of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices (under Apprentices Act, 1961) for year 2021-22 in Airports Authority of India, Northern Region. Airports Authority of India, RHQ (NR) is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program in various airports in Northern Region for the year 2021-22. During the period of Apprenticeship the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
1. Name of the Post: Graduate/Diploma Apprentices
2. No of Post: 66
3. Duration of Training: 1 years
4. Monthly Stipend:
a) Graduate (Degree) Apprentices – Rs.15000/-
b) Technical (Diploma) Apprentices –Rs. 12000/-
5. Locations/Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports.: Adampur,Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur,Gwalior, Hindon,Hisar,Jammu ,Jodhpur,Kishangarh, Kangra,Kanpur, Khajuraho,Kullu, Kushinagar, Pathankot,Pantnagar ,Pithoragarh, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
6. Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
7. Eligibility Criteria: Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible. Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
12000 - 15000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021
1. Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
2. The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
4. The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply:
Last date of application: 31/10/2021 (please read the general instructions carefully before applying)
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Airports Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Airports Authority of India Recruitment
About Airports Authority of India
AAI manages 137 airports, which include 24 International Airports (including 3 International Civil Enclaves), 10 Customs Airports (including 4 Customs Civil Enclaves), 80 Domestic Airports and 23 Domestic Civil Enclaves at Defence airfields. AAI also provides Air Traffic Management Services (ATMS) over entire Indian Air Space and adjoining oceanic areas with ground installations at all Airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of Aircraft operations.
All major air-routes over Indian landmass are Radar covered (29 Radar installations at 11 locations) along with VOR/DVOR coverage (89 installations) co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (90 installations). 52 runways are provided with ILS installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these Airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was established in the year 1994. AAI is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in the country. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. AAI has training establishments i.e The Civil Aviation Training College (CATC), National Institute of Aviation Management and Research (NIAMAR) and Fire Training Centres (FTC). Airports Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Assistant (Fire Services), Operation Manager, Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha), Senior Assistant (Electronics), Senior Assistant, Senior Assistant (Official Language), Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Statistics), Senior Assistant (OL-Hindi), Senior Assistant (Nursing), Junior Assistant (MT Driver), Deputy Company Secretary, Deputy General Manager (Commercial/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Fire Services/ Airport Operations), Manager (Corporate Affairs/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Technical/ Official Language/ Commercial/ Cargo/ Law/ Economic Planning/ Architecture/ Public Relations/ Airport Operations), Junior Executive (Corporate Affairs/ Engineering Civil/ Engineering Electrical/ Fire Services/ Finance/ Technical/ Cargo/ Human Resources/ Information Technology/ Airport Operations/ Commercial/ Law/ Official Language), Junior Executive (ATC/ Electronics), Medical Officers, Deputy General Manager (Security), Manager (Security), Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 66 vacancies in total. Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: 66 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: INR 12000 - 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Airports Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Across India, Last Date: 31 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 66 Posts AAI Job Notification 2021 For Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Post - 15000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details AAI Job Notification 2021 For Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Post - 15000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Graduate/Diploma Apprentices Education Requirement Diploma Total Vacancy 66 Posts Job Locations Across India Age Limit Maximum Age 26 years as on 30.09.2021 Experience Fresher Salary 12000 - 15000(Per Month) Posted on 12 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Airports Authority Of India government jobs or sarkari naukri for Airports Authority Of India. Get full details of Airports Authority Of India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Airports Authority Of India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Airports Authority Of India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Airports Authority Of India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Airports Authority Of India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Airports Authority Of India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Airports Authority Of India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Airports Authority Of India for FREE. You can also get Airports Authority Of India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021