AYJNIHH Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech and Hearing Disabilities Mumbai (AYJNIHH)
invites applications for recruitment of Lecturer
Director, Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Speech & Hearing Disabilities (Divyangjan), Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (w), Mumbai – 50
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|AYJNIHH Announced Job Notification For Lecturer Vacancies - 55000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||14 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master in Physiotherapy from a recognized institute. Minimum 3 years of experience in teaching/research in the field of rehabilitation Registration with appropriate authority or Council.
Age Limit: 35 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The Application Form Duly Filled Supported with Self-Attested passport size photograph, copies of mark sheets and certificates in support of their age, educational qualification, caste, experience etc. should reached Director, Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Speech & Hearing Disabilities (Divyangjan), Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (w), Mumbai – 50 within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News.
3. The details of eligibility for each posts i.e., Age limit, Educational qualification, Experience and other requirement are available on AYJNISHD(D) website www.ayjnihh.nic.in and at www.crcnagpur.org
Published on: 14 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Reader (Speech Pathology) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th January 2021||Bandra (W), Mumbai|
|Hindi Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th January 2021|
|Information and Documentation Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th January 2021|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th August 2018||K.C. Marg, Bandra (W) Reclamation|
About Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped Recruitment
About Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped
Ali Yavar Jung National Institute For Hearing Handicapped Jobs - Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH) was established on 9th August 1983. It is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, New Delhi. It is located in Bandra (West), Mumbai. Regional centers of the Institute is located at Kolkata, New Delhi, Secunderabad, and Bhubaneshwar. Ali Yavar Jung National Institute For Hearing Handicapped recruitment offers a great career for several posts such as Research Assistant, Lecturer, Reader, Teacher, Speech Pathologist and Audiologist & Librarian. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA (JMC) with PGDMDC, Master degree in any subject and M.Ed (HI) degree , M.Sc. or equivalent Postgraduate in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology, Post Graduate with Diploma/Certificate in Special Education for the deaf, B. Sc. (Sp&Hg.) , for a great career at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped (AYJNIHH).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Lecturer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lecturer: INR 55000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for Hearing Handicapped
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra (w), Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lecturer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th September, 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for 7 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Srikakulam Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Srikakulam at Government General Hospital Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 16 Workshop Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021