Aligarh Muslim University was established in the year 1875. The university is located in Aligarh. Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. Aligarh Muslim University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Archival Assistant, Hindi Translator, Deputy Registrars, Professor/ Director, Associate Professor, Lower Division Clerks (LDCs) (Admin), Assistant Professor, Professor/ Principal, Lady Superintendent (Resident), Assistant Directors, Registrar, Medical Officer (Blood Bank), Assistant Electrical Engineer, Jr Technical Officer, Nursing Officer, Assistant Public Relations Officer (Publications), Property Officer, Assistant Matron, Systems Analyst, Jr. Engineer, Sr Technical Assistant, Staff Nurse, Assistants (Accounts), Computer Assistant, Caseworker, Technical Assistant (Food Technology), Statistical Assistant, Stock Verifier, Sr Lab Assistant, Lekhpal, Karinda, Assistant Draftsman (Civil), Jr. Lab Assistant, Carpenter, Guest Faculty, Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Part Time Teacher. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Social Science/Management/Commerce + Diploma in Computer Application, Post graduate degree in Hindi / English + Diploma / Certificate of translation from Hindi to English or Vice-Versa, Master's degree, Ph.D qualification in the concerned/allied / relevant discipline, 12th Class + Typing Speed in English of 30 W.P.M. in English or 25 W.P.M. in Hindi on Manual Typewriter + Knowledge of Computer specially MS Office OR A Typing Speed in English of 35 W.P.M. in English or 30 W.P.M. in Hindi on Computer, Master's Degree level in the relevant subject, MD Pediatrics, Bachelor Degree in Civil Engg, B Tech in Computer Engineering, B.Sc(Computer Application )/BCA, for a great career at Aligarh Muslim University.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Invites Application for 3 Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: FM/08/2019
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: As per MCI/DCI norms, Residency rules, adopted by AMU.
As per AMU rules.
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Prescribed application form (Local) with instructions may be downloaded from AMU website "www.amuregistrar.com”. Application forms, complete in all respect alongwith a cash receipt of Rs. 500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh, should reach by the last date of submission of application form in the Dean's Office, J. N. Medical College, Faculty of Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002.
Published on: 20th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment for following posts:
About Aligarh Muslim University Recruitment
About Aligarh Muslim University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INRAs per AMU rules.,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident job at Aligarh Muslim University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th June, 2019
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts