AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 53 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
-, Jodhpur, 342005 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 53 Posts
1. Anaesthesiology and Critical Care MD / DNB (Anaesthesiology)
2. Biochemistry MD / DNB (Biochemistry) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry) with Ph.D
3. Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology MD / DNB (Dermatology)
4. Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology MD / DNB (Radiology)
5. Forensic Medicine & Toxicology MD / DNB (Forensic Medicine)
6. Gastroenterology DM / DNB (Gastroenterology/Hepatology)
7. General Medicine MD / DNB (General Medicine)
8. Hospital Administration MD / DNB (Hospital Administration) / MHA
9. Medical Oncology / Haematology DM / DNB (Medical Oncology/Haematology)
10. Microbiology MD / DNB (Microbiology)
11. Neurology DM / DNB (Neurology)
12. Neurosurgery M.Ch / DNB (Neurosurgery)
13. Nuclear Medicine MD / DNB (Nuclear Medicine)
14. Orthopaedics MS / DNB (Orthopaedics)
15. Otorhinolaryngology - ENT MS / DNB (ENT)
18750/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 Years
For PwBD Candidate: NIL, General/OBC category: Rs.1,000/-. SC/ST category: Rs.800/-.
The selection will be on the basis of the interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the website https://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates are advised to check the Institute website regularly for information.
How to Apply:
Interviews will be conducted on 30th September 2021 and 01st October 2021 at 09:00 am at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India.
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Jodhpur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS, Jodhpur) was established in the year 2012. AIIMS, Jodhpur is a Medical College and Medical Research public University located in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Jodhpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Junior Residents, Tutors, Demonstrators, Senior Residents, Assistant Administrative Officer, Deputy Nursing Superintendent, Clinical Instructor (Nursing), Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Staff Nurse. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS/BDS, MD/ DNB in related Discipline, Degree, B.Sc. / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing, Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery, for a great career at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 53 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 53 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR 18750,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021