AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 48 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Medical College Building Gate, No-5, AIIMS Raipur, G.E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099.
Number of Vacancy: 48 Posts
|AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Education Requirement||MBBS, MS/MD, M-Ch, DM|
|Total Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on closing date of submission of online application form.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||19 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
(i) A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act).
(ii) A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
Experience: Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years as on closing date of submission of online application form.
Duly constituted Standing Selection Committee will conduct the
selection process for all the posts.
How to Apply:
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available on AIIMS Raipur website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 20.08.2021 to 04.10.2021.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 04.10.2021, failing which their application will be rejected.
3. Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in this Notice and take a printout of the same. Duly signed print-out of application form along with, self-attested photocopies of all the documents related to age, educational qualification, experience, category etc. MUST be sent by Speed/Registered Post/Courier to below mentioned address within 15 (Fifteen) days from the last date of submission of online application failing which your candidature will not be considered for the above said post: Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Medical College Building Gate, No-5, AIIMS Raipur, G.E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099.
4. The envelope should be super-scribed “Application For The Post Of........Deptt Of........” along with below mentioned documents (self attested):
(i) Printout of the application form.
(ii) Candidate Brief in prescribed format
(iii) Mark sheets and degrees.
(iv) Proof of Age.
(v) Caste Certificate ST/SC/OBC/EWS (In the prescribed format as per GoI norms)
(vi) Experience Certificate.
(vii) NOC (No Objection Certificate) for those Candidates who are working in Central/State Govt. Organizations.
(viii) Two passport size Photographs. IX. Any other relevant documents.
5. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately online for each post and pay the application fee for each post and submit hard copies separately for each post.
6. For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:
(i) Valid e-mail ID.
(ii) Scanned Passport size photograph of the candidate (in JPG format).
(iii) Scanned signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
(iv) Online payment detail for payment of the required application fee.
7. While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo/signature is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature. Applicants must fill all the fields carefully since after submission of online application request for the change in any information at any later stage will not be considered.
Published on: 19 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 48 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 48 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 142506(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tatibandh, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021