AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, Gate No.05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|AIIMS Raipur Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||21-35 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Bioinformatics/ Life Science. Minimum 1 year experience in diagnostic Microbiology/ Molecular Diagnosis laboratory. Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer application (Word / Power point / Excel). Experience of working in Molecular biology laboratory and handling clinical specimen. Experience of field work-surveillance in community and sample collection and transportation in field.
Age Limit: 21-35 years
1. The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee.
2. Recruitments will be made through Interview and a written test will be conducted if the eligible candidates are more than 30.
3. Selection is based purely on merit and interview basis.
4. The result of the recruitment will be displayed on AIIMS-Raipur website and the selected candidate will be notified through email.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates have to download the application form from AIIMS-Raipur website- https:// www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
2. The soft copy of the duly filled application form, along with relevant documents should be submitted at following email ids on or before 5:00PM on 10th September 2021. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
3. The candidates need to submit the application as per the format. No change in serial no. order and the heading of column to be made. Annexures may be added as separate sheets, if required.
4. The application in the said format is to be properly typed and signed. Applications that are not received in the format will not be accepted.
5. One set of scanned copies of all relevant certificates, first page of all scientific publications (Only PUBMED indexed) and experience certificates, if any, must be attached with the application form.
6. Date and time of Walk in Interview: 13th September 2021; 10:00AM onwards
7. Venue: Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, Gate No.05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
8 The candidates are advised to check the college website http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from time to time for any change in the date, time and venue for the interview or written test. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
9. For any queries contact or write to: Dr. Anudita Bhargava Professor & HOD, PI, State-VRDL Department of Microbiology AIIMS, Raipur
Published on: 09 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in G.E Road, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021