AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (AIIMS Raipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, Gate No.05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|AIIMS Raipur Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||21-35 yrs|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board.
Age Limit: 21-35 years
1. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Shortlisted candidates need to appear for walk-in interview
2. The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee.
3. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on institute’s website by 20th September 2021.
4. Recruitments will be made through Interview and a written test will be conducted if the eligible candidates are more than 30 per post.
5. Selection is based purely on merit and interview basis. The result of the recruitment will be displayed on AIIMS-Raipur website and the selected candidate will be notified through email.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates have to download the application form from AIIMS-Raipur websitewww.aiimsraipur.edu.in
2. The soft copy of the duly filled application form, along with relevant documents should be submitted at following email ids on or before 5:00PM on 15 th September 2021. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The candidates need to submit the application as per the format.
4. No change in serial no. order and the heading of column to be made. Annexures may be added as separate sheets, if required.
5. The application in the said format is to be neatly written/ typed and signed.
6. Applications that are not received in the format will not be accepted.
7. One set of scanned copies(soft copies) of all relevant certificates, first page of all scientific publications (Only PUBMED indexed) and experience certificates, if any, must be attached with the application form.
8. The candidates are advised to check the college website http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from time to time for the list of eligible candidates or any change in the date, time and venue for the interview or written test. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
10. Date and time of Interview/ written test: 24th September 2021; 10:00 AM onwards.
11. Venue: Department of Microbiology, Medical College Building, Gate No.05, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
Published on: 09 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment for following posts:
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur was established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY), Government of India
The aim of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur,is to correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level Health Care in the Country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and Postgraduate Medical Education in all its branches and related fields, and also offers nursing and paramedical training to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of Healthcare activities.
The prime objective of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur is to create an excellent academic and education milieu for providing a platform for development of quality Medical Services, Teaching and Research Training System and to render International Standard quality patient care and health care development in system.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Raipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in G.E Road, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021