Govt Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank. The other Related Jobs Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Retired Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts
- Sangareddy - Telangana Last Date: 30 May 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts APGVB APGVB Recruitment 2022 Details Company APGVB Job Role Retired Officer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 3 Posts Job Locations Sangareddy Experience 10 - 20 years Salary 35000 - 40000(Per Month) Posted on 07 May, 2022 Last Date To Apply 30 May
|Last Date: 30 May 2022|
| Various Posts - ( 15 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 April 2022|
| Various - ( 50 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 April 2022|
About Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank (APGVB), a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) established in the year 2006 under an act of Parliament by amalgamating Manjeera Grameena Bank(Medak),Sangameshwara Grameena Bank(Mahabubnagar), Kakatiya Grameena Bank(Warangal), Nagarjuna Grameena Bank(Khammam & Nalgonda)and Sri Visakha Grameena Bank (Visakhapatnam,Vizianagaram&Srikakulam) with Head Office at Hanamkonda, Warangal (Urban District) sponsored by State Bank of India is operating in 21 districts of Telangana State and 3 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank was founded in the year 2006 by merger of 5 SBI sponsored banks. 5 banks which were merged are Sri Visakha Grameena Bank, Nagarjuna Grameena Bank, Sangameswara Grameena Bank, Manjira Gramina Bank and Kakathiya Gramina Bank. The objective of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is the development of Rural and Non-Rural Farm sectors and rural poor people.
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Officer, Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline + Degree/Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy, Degree in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology, Bachelor Degree in any discipline + Telgu language, for a great career at Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank.
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for TGT and Various Posts
- Institute Of Life Sciences (ILS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for 4 Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2022
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- NITI Aayog Invites Application for Senior Adviser or Adviser Recruitment 2022
- Panchmahal District Cooperative Bank Invites Application for 103 Officer, Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Central Adoption Resource Authority (CARA) Invites Application for Senior Professional, Executive Assistant and Junior Professional Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani (BITS Pilani) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City (IIIT Sri City) Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2022
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine Invites Application for 15 Nurse, Laboratory Technician and Various Posts