Animal and Fisheries Resource Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts||21st January 2019||DPS Marg, PUSA|
About Animal and Fisheries Resource Department Recruitment
About Animal and Fisheries Resource Department
The Prime Minister has a vision of doubling farmer's income by 2022 and this will be difficult to achieve through agriculture alone. Hence, allied agricultural activities will play a vital role in achieving the same. Fisheries has a great potential and the same needs to be communicated to the community. The Central Government as well as the State Government has been continuously coming up with several schemes to encourage fishery activities and also to provide social security measures in the State and develop fishery as a primary source of livelihood. Few schemes have been introduced by the Government to encourage Fisheries:
Scheme with 100% subsidy for training of fish farmers and exposure to new technologies and methods
Subsidy of 50% for fish farmers and fishermen for progress of fishery which includes – better inputs (feed/seed/medicine/pump sets etc.), production of better fish seed, fish-cum-poultry farming and also on Biofloc
Special schemes like 90% subsidy on purchase of Moped, 3-wheeler and 4- wheeler for ease of selling and transport fish in the market.
About 88 percent of the population in Bihar still live in villages and depend on agriculture. Developing fishery will not only open new opportunities for the community but also will contribute in generating employment/additional income. The aim of Directorate of Fisheries is to increase production as well as productivity of Fishery in the State and the steps are being taken to implement the same. Some of the new technology like BFT (Biofloc Technology) has been introduced in the State
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department government jobs or sarkari naukri for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department. Get full details of Animal And Fisheries Resource Department jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Animal And Fisheries Resource Department Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Animal And Fisheries Resource Department Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Animal And Fisheries Resource Department for FREE. You can also get Animal And Fisheries Resource Department Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) Invites Application for Welding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- BRBNMPL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- BRBNMPL Invites Application for 06 Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Tariff Authority for Major Ports (TAMP) Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- NIIRNCD Invites Application for Project Research Associate-III Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Invites Application for Adjunct Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP) Invites Application for 8 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- School of Planning and Architecture (SPAV) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021