Govt Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh (AHD Andhra Pradesh) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh. The other Related Jobs Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh Recruitment
About Animal Husbandry Department Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh has some of the richest livestock resources in the Country and is one of the most advanced States in Animal Husbandry activities. The Livestock play a vital role in Socio-economic and cultural life of our people.
During the year 1892, Civil Veterinary Department was established in the composite Madras State to provide Veterinary Aid to the needy farmers. Subsequently after Independence, C.V.D was renamed as Animal Husbandry Department (1948), with the main objective of treatment and prevention of diseases in livestock. Initially the emphasis was on health care only, but subsequently several schemes have been taken up for overall growth of livestock sector.
During 50 years of formation of Andhra Pradesh, Animal Husbandry Sector has achieved phenomenal growth in its different spheres. With the launching of several five year plans, Animal Husbandry activities were reoriented towards increased production of livestock products like Milk, Meat and Eggs, besides providing adequate health care and control of diseases aiming to improve the economy of rural poor through livestock rearing. With its livestock resources and gradual enlightment of the farmers along with dedicated and sustained efforts of the Department over the years have elevated the State to a prominent position in the Country in the Livestock Sector. The State rose to number one position in Poultry and Egg Production in the Country. From a humble beginning of backyard poultry it has grown to a stage of dynamic industry producing 164534 lakh eggs per annum. The Milk production also made quantum leap from 18.08 lakh tonnes in 1979-80 to 76.24 lakh tonnes during 2005-06. Meat production increased from 0.96 lakh tones (1979-80) to 4.57 lakh tonnes (2005-06). Effective Veterinary and Animal Husbandry services rendered over the years have been the main instrument in achieving these spectacular production levels
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Invites Application for 34 JRF, Project Scientist and Various Posts
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Invites Application for 62 Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- NID Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 26 Assistant, Supervisor and Various Posts
- Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) Invites Application for 4 Deputy Director (Research) Recruitment 2023
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Invites Application for Analyst-E Recruitment 2023
- IIT Guwahati Invites Application for 7 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL) Invites Application for Senior Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for 99 Technician, Assistant and Various Posts
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 11 Officer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Lady Irwin College Invites Application for 36 Non-Teaching Positions Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 69 Assistant Mining Engineer and Various Posts
- HMFW AP Invites Application for 445 Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023