Govt Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Armed Forces Medical College. The other Related Jobs Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Research Associate I - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 10 April 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 25 March 2022|
About Armed Forces Medical College Recruitment
About Armed Forces Medical College
Armed Forces Medical College, Pune is a premier medical institution in India. AFMC has the distinction of being the first medical college set up by the Armed Forces of any country in Asia. The college is a unique institution which combines medical education with training specific to the health care needs of the Armed Forces. AFMC has been consistently rated among the top three medical colleges in India by surveys published by reputed newsmagazines for the past decade. It has received accreditation from NAAC with ‘A’ Grading and during re-accreditation carried out recently has been awarded cumulative grade point average of 3.51 out of a maximum 4, which was the highest ever awarded to any institution in India, till that time.
Armed Forces Medical College was established on 01 May 1948. The institution conducts training of medical undergraduates and post-graduates, nursing undergraduates and post-graduates, dental postgraduates and paramedical staff. Patient care forms an integral part of the training curriculum and the affiliated hospitals utilise the expertise available at AFMC. The institution is responsible for providing the entire pool of specialists and super specialists to Armed Forces by giving them in-service training. Thus AFMC forms the backbone of high quality professional medical care being provided to the Armed Forces.
Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) was established on 1st May 1948. AFMC is located in Pune, Maharashtra. AFMC is managed by the Indian Armed Forces.
Armed Forces Medical College is engaged in training of medical undergraduates and post-graduates, dental postgraduates, nursing cadets and paramedical staff. AFMC is responsible for providing specialists and super specialists to the Armed Forces. The Medical college is also involved in conducting research in various medical subjects as well as those aspects which would affect the morale and performance of the Armed Forces both in war and peace.
AFMC is involved in various research projects, research in clinical and laboratory subjects. AFMC has the facility for animal house, hatcheries for disease producing insects, and a virology and bacteriology bank for these purposes. Armed Forces Medical College is a research and referral center for confirmation of disease, identification of pathogens (viral and bacterial) and classification of blood disorders.
Armed Forces Medical College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Safaiwala.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class, Matriculation, for a great career at Armed Forces Medical College.
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2022
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for 10 Project Manager, Project Associate, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Raksha University Invites Application for English Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- D N DE Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital Invites Application for Pharmacist, Group D, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Invites Application for 12 Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- CMD Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Male Warden Recruitment 2022
- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022