Govt Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh. The other Related Jobs Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Lecturer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Indian Systems of Medicine & Homeopathy ( Ayurved )Ayurved Bhavan B26 SDA Complex Kasumpti , Shimla
|Last Date: 29 June 2022|
About Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh Recruitment
About Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh
Initially the Department of Health & Family Welfare was responsible for the management of all Institutions of Ayurveda in the state, besides allopathic. Ancient Science Ayurveda is widely acceptable in the State and the way of treatment is affordable to the masses in the State.
Keeping these facts in view the State Government has paid special attention by creating a separate department called Department of Ayurveda as per the Rules of Business on 7th November, 1984 bifurcating from the Health & Family Welfare Department. Since then Indian systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy have played historically a vital role in the Health care systems of the State of Himachal Pradesh
Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh was established on 7th November 1984. This department includes the Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy systems of medicines. Headquarters of Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh is located at Kasumpti, Shimla, HP. Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Social Worker, Psychologist, Audiologist, Junior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Social Sciences or Community Health Nursing or B.Sc with diploma in Social Work, Master's degree (Psychology) OR Ph.D. (Clinical Psychology), B.Sc (Speech & hearing / Audiology and Speech therapy), Bachelor's Degree AND Data Entry Course + Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour, for a great career at Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh?
Candidates can apply for Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh 2020.
How can I join in Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Ayurveda Department Himachal Pradesh.
- National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate I Recruitment 2022
- Chandigarh Administration Invites Application for Consultant, Project Associate, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for 16 Consultant Recruitment 2022
- NCRTC Invites Application for Chief Finance Expert Recruitment 2022
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager/ Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Kannur International Airport Limited Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2022
- Visakhapatnam Special Economic Zone (vsez) Invites Application for Joint Development Commissioner Recruitment 2022
- Digital India Corporation Invites Application for Project Manager and Senior Software Developer Recruitment 2022
- ERNET India Invites Application for Documentation Engineer, Project Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for Under Secretary Recruitment 2022